Rams in fantasy FB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Doing mock drafts, I've noticed SJ being underrated and going in the tail end of the 2nd round. SB is going late as a backup QB. BQ is being selected often but in the very late rounds and IP is starting to be selected more frequently. The DAs are going every once in awhile and have yet to see any other Ram drafted. Anyone else doing mocks? And are you seeing the same trends?

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Ramhusker said:
Doing mock drafts, I've noticed SJ being underrated and going in the tail end of the 2nd round. SB is going late as a backup QB. BQ is being selected often but in the very late rounds and IP is starting to be selected more frequently. The DAs are going every once in awhile and have yet to see any other Ram drafted. Anyone else doing mocks? And are you seeing the same trends?

I have seen a lot of the same. Have heard some mention Kendricks as a sleeper TE to take a late round flyer on.

Hope SJ keeps falling in mocks. Id like to have him on my team for a 3 straight year. :hehe: