Rams House Exclusive Behind The Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
For all the draft gurus... this should be required viewing.

What an insightful peek behind the curtain with the scouts and GM.

Ram65

Legend
Great to hear the scouts and Les with JB hosting.

It sure seems like they got the players they were targeting.

James Gladstone was a great listen. Talks like Snead. Any questions about drafting Van Jefferson have been answered. I show reviews of him talking the same things about his route running. Sinking his hips and setting up cuts so defenders are leaning the wrong way makies Jefferson pro ready.

TexasRam

Legend
Great to hear the scouts and Les with JB hosting.

It sure seems like they got the players they were targeting.

James Gladstone was a great listen. Talks like Snead. Any questions about drafting Van Jefferson have been answered. I show reviews of him talking the same things about his route running. Sinking his hips and setting up cuts so defenders are leaning the wrong way makies Jefferson pro ready.

Yea he talks exactly like Snead. It’s pretty funny and I’m sure makes Snead feel good. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Common among the young whipper snappers. When he matures he will get his own voice.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Yea he talks exactly like Snead. It’s pretty funny and I’m sure makes Snead feel good. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Common among the young whipper snappers. When he matures he will get his own voice.
Kid is off to a great start to his career. From what I can gather..he is maybe what..26..27 yrs old? And holds the position he does with an NFL franchise. He will definitely be a GM some day.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
At the end of the interview, Snead says something like:

'We were able to pick 2 of the 5 players we had a plus grade on and hoped might be there at 52'

1. That means they would have picked Jefferson at 52 if Akers was off the board
2. If all 5 had gone they might well have traded back
3. Who were the 3 other players they really wanted playing in horns?

I would guess that they expected to see Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson, Michael Pittman Jr., WR, USC, D'Andre Swift, RB, Georgia & Yetor Gross-Matos, DE, Penn State come off the board early

My guess is the other 3 were:
Robert Hunt, G, Louisiana
Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama
Denzel Mims WR, BAYLOR

Possibly, Josh Uche EDGE, MICH - Though, they seemed fairly set on picking Terrell Lewis at EDGE

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
A great listen indeed. We have some pretty bright guys on our team, behind the scenes.