Rams House Exclusive Behind The Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is a fantastic listen with very nice insight into the Rams' thinking. If you haven't listened to it, it is definitely worth your time.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for this, Merlin. I appreciate it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well to be fair I saw this on another board. So just spreadin the love around! :horns:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

haha, wade with the best quote after cutdowns last season.

it was a record for players getting picked up off waivers from one team. wade said, "we're either a great team or we cut the wrong players".

TexasRam

Legend
Yea watching it now. Came to the board to post it. I think a lot of the regulars will love the insights.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Beautiful. I loved seeing the scouts' opinions on why they drafted the players they did. It makes me feel a lot better about the draft than I did at first glance.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That James Gladstone sounded amazing in his analyses...Really enjoyed the insights as Brian Xanders Witness Protection reference was hilarous. We have some people like that too doing everything now virtual, many times I will tell them to turn on a light or close the blinds....And especially back away from the Webcam.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
That James Gladstone sounded amazing in his analyses...Really enjoyed the insights as Brian Xanders Witness Protection reference was hilarous. We have some people like that too doing everything now virtual, many times I will tell them to turn on a light or close the blinds....And especially back away from the Webcam.
Gladstone seems to be an up and comer. He is very young. And Les mentions they found him somewhere as a HS OC? But he has been with the rams for a few yrs at least by the mentions of some players he has been involved with in evaluating. A really bright kid ... but doesn't look a day over 21 :zany::shock:

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Awesome show, would love to see an hour mini doc or something about this years draft

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The attention to detail and brains behind each pick is mind blowing. What an amazing time to be a Rams fan! The Debbie Downer fan trolls that want this front office thrown out need to watch this. We have had some contracts that didn't work out, but, they make up for it by finding killer draft picks. We are the Pats of the west in terms of finding amazing players throughout the draft and now we know why. Our scouts are second to none.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like the Hopkins pick even more after watching the breakdown. I foresee big things for him.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Beautiful. I loved seeing the scouts' opinions on why they drafted the players they did. It makes me feel a lot better about the draft than I did at first glance.
I told you to sleep on it after the draft you'd feel better about it....so it took a few more days than that and a video...lol

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The attention to detail and brains behind each pick is mind blowing. What an amazing time to be a Rams fan! The Debbie Downer fan trolls that want this front office thrown out need to watch this. We have had some contracts that didn't work out, but, they make up for it by finding killer draft picks. We are the Pats of the west in terms of finding amazing players throughout the draft and now we know why. Our scouts are second to none.

Don’t jump the gun. None of these players has even suited up yet, much less play in a regular season game. Every GM and scouting department does the same things and are just as excited about their players. This isn’t proof that they are right.

That being said, I did like some of the players picked and think some could become good players, but I would have done it differently.