Rams home game times

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love the later starts! Gives me the morning to watch some Premiere League on tv before I get into the NFL.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
There will be no Monday night or Thursday night games until December. With USC in control of the Collesium, there are no night games allowed on weeknights during school session.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I really dislike 3 o'clock games. I'm just eager to get to the Rams game every weekend.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love having the afternoon games. :football:There aren't usually as many as the early games and it could net us a little more network coverage, especially if we can get off to a good start.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
It might be a pain for our European Rams fans. Everything is prime time for them, well, except for the prime time games!o_O

If the games are starting at 1300 LA time that would be 9pm UK time with a finish time of around midnight, not ideal for a Sunday evening but at least Sky Sports (Fox) might actually pick up some of our games now :)

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
If the games are starting at 1300 LA time that would be 9pm UK time with a finish time of around midnight, not ideal for a Sunday evening but at least Sky Sports (Fox) might actually pick up some of our games now :)

I actually prefer the 9pm games because it means my kids are in bed by the time it starts. I always watch the 6pm games anyway but I have to put up with complaints from my 6 year old daughter who'd rather watch Mickey Mouse Crackhouse.

What bothers me is the inevitable increase in primetime games because the team is back in LA. As much as I'd love to stay up until 4am, that's not gonna happen.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Do you guys think most of the home games will be at 4:00 now that they are in the left coast?

All home games (minus the international game) + 3 road games in the division, if played on Sunday, will have a 1pm PST (4pm EST) start at the earliest.

If so do you think their is a better chance of more of them being televised out of market because of less games being on at 4 compared to 1.

The odds become much better -- typically on a Sunday afternoon, the bulk of the games have a 1pm EST start. There's usually only 3 or 4 games starting at 4pm EST. It's still no guarantee, though -- because every week, one of those late afternoon games is earmarked for national broadcast, with the other late afternoon games airing primarily in the local markets.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Based on previous years announcements, we can expect the NFL schedule release to be occur April 19 - 21, with Thursday the 21st being the most likely. Two weeks from today!

MrMotes

Starter
Direct TV won't show a game if it's on you local station, but either way you're covered...

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Now I won't have to be depressed in the morning and have my day ruined when the Rams lose. I can wait til afternoon, and it will only ruin half of my day now!

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
There will be no Monday night or Thursday night games until December. With USC in control of the Collesium, there are no night games allowed on weeknights during school session.

Just curious if that applies only to the NFL or if enough of StanK's $$ can change their mind? USC does play Thursday night games at home, so the mere fact of having a game is not insurmountable.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Just curious if that applies only to the NFL or if enough of StanK's $$ can change their mind? USC does play Thursday night games at home, so the mere fact of having a game is not insurmountable.

Good question. What I posted is what I heard on a Podcast 2 weeks ago. But then you are correct ; USC does play on a Thursday night in late October. So, I guess if we get a Monday night game early in the season, it will icing on the cake.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You sure Sunday Ticket will black out a Rams home game? If you're in the Fresno market like I am, I thought they wouldn't black out Rams home games. We're not in their market. Unless Bakersfield is your market.
Yes Fresno and I hope you are right.