Rams home game times

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Do you guys think most of the home games will be at 4:00 now that they are in the left coast? If so do you think their is a better chance of more of them being televised out of market because of less games being on at 4 compared to 1.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We'll have at least one home primetime game. Along with the London game.

We've always been home for the Thursday night games, so that would probably change.

But yea, I think most at least half of our "home" games would be televised. When we've played at Arizona/Seattle/SF, those games have never been televised here in Ohio...but I have the Sunday ticket so I don't really care.

A55VA6

Legend
Yeah pretty much count on most of our games being later in the day now. Home games + games in San Fran, Seattle, and AZ. I don't mind it though, I enjoy watching the early games before the Rams come on.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I prefer to have the majority of the Ram games starting @ 3:00 PM or 3:15 PM CT. Gives me time to get some work or honeydew chores done before entering the man-cave bunker to be left alone. All good for me.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ditto's!! Although I liked seeing them in the morning's, here on the left coast, to start my Football Sunday!
Now it's like Wait all day because when they're at Home it will be 1:00PM / 1:25PM stat times!!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I love it - hated having to start drinking beer at 10:00 am.:snicker::shades:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It might be a pain for our European Rams fans. Everything is prime time for them, well, except for the prime time games!o_O

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I live almost in the middle of whiner and LA, closer by a little to whiner and Oakland. So the network games are always whiners and Oakland, so my fear is when they all have Home games all starting at the same time the Rams in my area will not be on network channels and Sunday ticket (which I have) will blackout due to be a home market game.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Do you guys think most of the home games will be at 4:00 now that they are in the left coast? If so do you think their is a better chance of more of them being televised out of market because of less games being on at 4 compared to 1.

I would think that most all of our home games (in LA) would be at 1pm PST, later afternoon your time.
And I would think at least with the move, more games would be nationally televised as well.

Ram65

Legend
I use to look forward to 4 PM EST games way back when. Now, I rather have them earlier. There is a better chance to get Rams games on regular TV so that's a plus. (I Hope)

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I use to look forward to 4 PM EST games way back when. Now, I rather have them earlier. There is a better chance to get Rams games on regular TV so that's a plus. (I Hope)
Dude, your on the main line, congrats, great game,

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I loved the 10:00am starts on the west coast. Certainly going to miss having the afternoon to do whatever.

MrMotes

Starter
There certainly won't be any 10am starts in L.A. So it's afternoon or night for home games...

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I live almost in the middle of whiner and LA, closer by a little to whiner and Oakland. So the network games are always whiners and Oakland, so my fear is when they all have Home games all starting at the same time the Rams in my area will not be on network channels and Sunday ticket (which I have) will blackout due to be a home market game.

Good news! The NFL lifted the blackout rules again for the 2016 season. Sunday Ticket will have them all.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
We have a Sunday ritual here in my house. Get up (that's a good start), watch FOX Sports (girlfriend has a crush on Howie), make biscuits and gravy with sausage and eggs, coffee of course, watch the Rams at 10AM left coast time and when that game is over then continue watching Red Zone till the Sunday Night game. Oh, somewhere between Red Zone and Sunday Night Football I'll take a shower and get dressed.

It is NFL football all day on Sundays at my house. And depending on how the Rams did directly affects my alcohol consumption. Good or bad, alcohol is consumed.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

You sure Sunday Ticket will black out a Rams home game? If you're in the Fresno market like I am, I thought they wouldn't black out Rams home games. We're not in their market. Unless Bakersfield is your market.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I love it - hated having to start drinking beer at 10:00 am.:snicker::shades:

Same. I usually waited til Halftime or the first Rams TD to PRETEND like I had some kind of decency. My buddy is getting season tix, so I will most likely miss the chats during home games as I'll be representing at the stadium. :cheers: