Rams hire McVay per Mike Silver

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Meh. We'll see if it all comes together. Not gonna get excited, but not pissed either.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

Couldn't careless about how his interviewed turned out. Just hope he can evolve into a genuine head coach, not some glorified coordinator like Linehan and Spags. If his hires at OC, DC and positional coaches are spot-on, we'll have ourselves a stable future for years to come.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Couldn't careless about how his interviewed turned out. Just hope he can evolve into a genuine head coach, not some glorified coordinator like Linehan and Spags. If his hires at OC, DC and positional coaches are spot-on, we'll have ourselves a stable future for years to come.
My bad.Guess i shouldn't have posted it.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Youngest team in the league now has the youngest ever HC.

I want to be excited... but... I'm very concerned.

I share your concern bro. But hell even the Lakers have won almost as many games already as all of last year. And they are fun and exciting to watch again. Sometimes you just need a new, young coach to change the culture..

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Michael Silver – Verified account ‏@MikeSilver

Sean McVay will be named the next coach of the LA Rams, according to a source familiar with the search @nflnetwork

I hope I'm wrong, but I feel this is a bad hire.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Well, I still have about 18 years before i can do that, but thanks for the added dose of mortality. :sleep:

Assuming we're talking full bennies here... 49? :cool:

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
One of the things that I hope Mcvay keeps is John Fassel. He's the only coordinator that deserves to stay with the new team....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I hope I'm wrong, but I feel this is a bad hire.

Yeah...

Goff (rookie QB, basically) + McVay (rookie HC, youngest ever) = Risky

That's probably the feeling you have. It's a bold hire. I'm trusting Kevin on this one.