Rams Highest PFF Rankings for Cheatriot Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
PFF continues to show they are masters of low hanging fruit. They don't analyze shit. How do you keep downgrading a HOF talent like Donald simply on sacks? Ignoring his actual impact on the d-line. They ignore it because they don't know how to grade the NFL. That's why coaches universally pan PFF as a total joke. PFF was created for the media and specifically European Soccer. They included the NFL strictly because of the rise of fantasy NFL football and the mega money involved in it. Only fantasy and media actually believe PFFs crap.

tempests

Hall of Fame
How do you keep downgrading a HOF talent like Donald simply on sacks? Ignoring his actual impact on the d-line.

Yeah, they don't. Year after year, he's their highest graded player in all of football.

This week, they gave him an A instead of the A+ they usually do. So what.

Tano

Legend
Don't look now, but the linebacker everyone didn't like last year including yours truly is playing with plenty of gumbo.
View attachment 41925
He's a great tackler and is really good against the run.

However, I do not like seeing him covering receivers out of the backfield on pass plays.

He sucks at that.

Ingram is going to kill him.

However, I don't think Kiser will do well against Ingram either.

I would put Rapp on Ingram.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Imho there was years of don't top out on money contracts etc etc for DTs But then came along a few like Cox and Atkins, got paid Big Bucks.

But AD is at a level of his own,always has been and should be paid that way,jmho.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I would have thought Troy Reeder's three-sack performance would have been his career-high.
Reeder has been slowly getting better & better the more snaps he gets. He is feeling his grove in all phases of his game. Reeder is now reading the plays & being in a position to make the play. Young also seems to be showing up with the additional snaps he has had later this season.

Sure have not heard anything on the injured knee & return time for MLB Micah Kiser lately. McVay said it would be 3 wks when they made the roster move. Kiser has been on the IR now for 22 days. They might let Kiser's knee get more rest & therapy & bring him back early the week going into the Seahawk gm. Seahawks have all their wild stallions @ RB & WR healthy now. It's the biggest game of the year!

It is funny :zany:Wilson has his best game of the season against the winless Jets & the sports media talking heads have put him back in the mix for 2020 MVP.......these guys are just trolls & fools, unadulterated idiots.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I just hope the league doesn't pull some BS again and give the DPOY to someone that has more sacks but no where near the same impact on the game. Like TJ Watt. Not that awards are everything but that's just disrespectful to someone whos draws double and triple teams and does it from an Interior lineman spot so often.

Its between Donald and Xavian Howard as far as I'm concerned.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It is funny :zany:Wilson has his best game of the season against the winless Jets & the sports media talking heads have put him back in the mix for 2020 MVP.......these guys are just trolls & fools, unadulterated idiots.

i was surmising they were gonna do that but i didn't think they would be so transparently stupid. why would i doubt that?