Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Rookie Minicamp - May 11, 2012

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Rookie Minicamp - May 11, 2012

Press Release

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Rookie Minicamp
May 11, 2012

(On how practice went)
“Well, the first day’s nearly over. We had a meet-n-greet last night with them and we got physicals, and then we outfitted for equipment and got up early this morning. You could clearly tell in the room, which guys were the West Coast guys at about 9:30 in the morning. But we got a lot done. We had to teach them how to stretch and show them the facility and explain to them what we wanted to get accomplished . I crossed out the minicamp and I put orientation on it because at minicamp you’re running around full speed like wild men and you’re in great shape – and they’re not – so this is more of an orientation. But I thought the first day was good. We saw some good things. Some things that we saw prior to the draft, translated to the field.”

full transcript: http://www.ramsfans.com

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Re: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Rookie Minicamp - May 11,

"We've deleted last year." Man - sure wish I could do that. Thanks for posting as usual.