Rams have placed LB Micah Kiser on IR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That sucks. Hopefully we get him back.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fuck. I hope they have a better answer than Reeder. Or hopefully, he proves me wrong. The defense was playing so well, but Reeder's lack of athleticism is just so limiting. Can Hollins play inside? If not, maybe Rozeboom or Moncrief can step up.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well we all know IR doesn't mean what is used to, so hopefully he can come back

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
tenor.gif

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
DC Staley is pretty much healthy on the edges & he might get Leonard Floyd & Justin Hollins a ton of snaps inside & outside, & go mainly with Ebukam outside. Reeder is just so slow going up against this fast quick run game of 9ers. But its on Reeder's shoulders now!

Staley does have Natrez Patrick 6-3/242 who was a true MLB'er for 3 seasons @ UG just waiting in the wings for a break too. Until now Patrick has been used mostly on the outside. Another true MLB'er on the PS is another UDFA rookie Christian Rozeboom @ 6-2/230.

So the Rams are not without some options.

Rookie linebacker Terrell Lewis (knee) missed practice on Thanksgiving. Lewis will be monitored after his knee was drained.:(

Los Angeles Rams place LB Micah Kiser on injured reserve with knee injury - ABC News (go.com)
Rams put leading tackler Micah Kiser on injured reserve | The Fresno Bee
Rams place LB Micah Kiser on IR (yahoo.com)

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Please bring Rozeboom up and start him. Yes, Reeder had three sacks against Washington, but has limited athleticism. He's best on special teams. But I feel that Rozeboom has a lot of potential - and then there's the name to consider.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life

Please bring Rozeboom up and start him. Yes, Reeder had three sacks against Washington, but has limited athleticism. He's best on special teams. But I feel that Rozeboom has a lot of potential - and then there's the name to consider.

I dont think starting a guy at ILB that's been on the PS against SF is a good idea. I would much rather use Young, Reeder or a safety. Maybe slide Hollins inside.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Really sucks but sure seems like Kiser and Lewis can't stay healthy. Hopefully Lewis can play Sunday.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

I'm just a huge Natrez Patrick fan. I truly think if he'd had a full off-season, he'd at least been on the 53. Dude showed up last off-season at ever level they tried him and kept making plays.

He just needs a chance imho.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
If there's a staff in the NFL that can keep Lewis healthy, it's ours.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I'm just gonna hope and pray that Lewis overcomes this and it's not a chronic situation.

Hope and pray.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I'm stoked Reeder gets another chance. The guy looked beast last game he got a shot. Let's see if he repeats. I think he will. The guy just looks so stout against the run and with the 9ers coming to town this week maybe he'll show that be belongs out there.
Kiser just can't seem to stay healthy. Maybe he should slide over to Young's spot If Reeder ends up taking over his spot due to good play and durability

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Micah Kiser and lewis are talented but injury-prone in college and now the NFL, damn shame.