Rams have a ticking time bomb on their hands...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
I agree with the OP to an extent. There is a window where we have a great opportunity to win a Super Bowl while we have Donald in his prime and he starts a decline. We can’t say when that will be. Sapp’s sack number really dropped off around this point. JJ watt still makes an impact but constant injuries seem to be piling up.

I feel like if Donald can avoid the major injuries he will be a big impact for several more years but could start to decline as soon as 2-3 years. But who knows.

Honestly by any measure Donald is a huge part of our winning. I truly believe this is why there is so much criticism of our offense and so many Goff posts. We are trying to identify where the 30ppg offense went. Because If we get that back, with Donald and Ramsey in their prime, then we are winning a Super bowl.

So I get the point. I see Mcvays course of action will be addressing the Oline and if we can’t get back on track then he will move on from Goff, because the Donald window is realistically not lasting too many years.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Everyone wants future hall-of-famer Aaron Donald to win a super bowl. Unfortunately, he can only carry a team so far. He has had a great career so far though. He's played in big games, makes big bucks, gets universal praise, and he plays in a brand new, state-of-the-art stadium in LA (and wait till it has fans-lol). Good luck to him though... we'd all love to see it.

I have a very good feeling that next year is AD's year... in a BIIIIIG way.