Rams have a damned good management team at the top...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Demoff
Snead
McVay
Wade

They complete each other. And they probably will be together for a while.

I wouldn’t trade any of them for any other, tbh.

Love it.

Psycho_X

Legend
Can't argue with a playoff run in year one of new coaches. But, I'll reserve ultimate judgment for a few years. Will depend on if they can actually sign players we WANT to keep long term. And how well they retool this dismantled defense. So far, Snead seems to be one of the best in the NFL when it comes to trades and is very good at drafting. But getting players we develop who deserve a long term deal has been severely lacking. Hopefully there is an avalanche of players locked up over the next few weeks.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I will go 3 of 4 on this. Demoff gets too much credit imo. Just 2 years ago we had cap issues and a bad team. Was part of the Austin signing, could not structure a deal with Tru and tagged him twice, costing us our C of the future. If we had a little more Buffalo could not of matched. Same guy who has not signed Donald, lost JJ and had to tag Joyner.

I know it takes two to tango but a lot of misses on his resume. Maybe with a stronger coaching staff and less ego lol, Demoffs job may become easier and we will see some better contracts. I am optimistic that with McVay and co we will see better things

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Demoff
Snead
McVay
Wade

They complete each other. And they probably will be together for a while.

I wouldn’t trade any of them for any other, tbh.

Love it.

Is that you Jerry Maguire? Maybe you should be their agent? lol

Just a note: I really like this management team as well and can't believe the negative impact Fisher appears to have had on the organization as a whole.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Best group since Vermeil's days.

Rams fans have been lost in a desert ever since Martz was fired.

We're very fortunate to have finally staggered away from Fisher's cruel mirage into a McVayian oasis.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I will go 3 of 4 on this. Demoff gets too much credit imo. Just 2 years ago we had cap issues and a bad team. Was part of the Austin signing, could not structure a deal with Tru and tagged him twice, costing us our C of the future. If we had a little more Buffalo could not of matched. Same guy who has not signed Donald, lost JJ and had to tag Joyner.

I know it takes two to tango but a lot of misses on his resume. Maybe with a stronger coaching staff and less ego lol, Demoffs job may become easier and we will see some better contracts. I am optimistic that with McVay and co we will see better things

You said it yourself, Boston. It takes 2 to tango.

TruJo refused to sign an extension. Twice. Forcing the two tags (I wouldn’t have done the second one, btw).

I don’t think Jenkins wanted to sign. I think he just wanted outta here. He said as much, anyway.

Austin? I place the blame for his extension at Fisher’s feet. Demoff merely negotiates with players he’s told to sign by Snead/HC.

And you want to talk about cap issues? Look no further than the Seahawks or the Giants.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Really like these guy's, and I'll bet they are not done in regards to "Pre-Draft- Moves"! Who's says the Off-Season is Slow and Boring!!?!

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Demoff
Snead
McVay
Wade

They complete each other.

giphy.gif

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Personally I think "front office" guys get too much credit for good times and too much criticism when things go south.
In New York, Mike Tannebaum was once a genius with the Jets, and Jerry Reese with the Giants. Sure enough they both got fired when the team went south.

Ozzie Newsome and John Elway are another pair who's star was once brilliant and now has seemed to fade a bit...

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Winning should make it easier for the Rams to sign FAs without over paying. It would be fucking awesome if the leaders in the locker room could all agree that taking a little less of the pie insures they stick together and win some rings. Whats a few mil$ after you already have $10-20 mil anyways? And if a player ever needs money in the future, they could always sell a SB ring.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
You said it yourself, Boston. It takes 2 to tango.

TruJo refused to sign an extension. Twice. Forcing the two tags (I wouldn’t have done the second one, btw).

I don’t think Jenkins wanted to sign. I think he just wanted outta here. He said as much, anyway.

Austin? I place the blame for his extension at Fisher’s feet. Demoff merely negotiates with players he’s told to sign by Snead/HC.

And you want to talk about cap issues? Look no further than the Seahawks or the Giants.

Who says Tru didn’t want to sign? Fact is deal didn’t get done. We think JJ didn’t want to sign. Could of tagged him and not Tru. Close to losing both.

Lost the Austin negotiations.

Seahawks went to 2 SBs they are allowed to have cap issues at this point. Ok and the Giants have issues. I call your Giants and raise you Patriots who have been to 8 SBs and never really had cap issues.

I’m not trying to be a jerk but the results are the results. Seem like more loses than wins for Demoff if we are being honest.

He has some new guys so hopefully better results. Last years off season was step in the right direction but I don’t think he gets a pass for the other years cuz of a good year last year