(Rams) Hall of Fame Inductions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Well done, Kevin Greene representing the Rams as an organization and also individual players and coaches who helped him along the way. Orlando Pace, what else to be said the guy was a stonewall and class act. This was worth watching.

Also, the salute to those that serve, protect, heal and rescue us! Boom!

"Have fun kicking people's asses with your brothers!" - - Kevin Greene

tempests

Hall of Fame
Pace was as good a pass blocker as anyone to have played the game. Well deserved.

Greene wants to be remembered as a Steeler. Wish granted.

Psycho_X

Legend
I just wish someone from the current rams ownership or management team would have been there to support the Rams going into the HoF. Seems fairly disrespectful. Freaking Alex Barron was even there of all people for Pace.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's not get off the rails.

Thank you.

Psycho_X

Legend
Let's not get off the rails.

Thank you.

I know, I know... negative post. Just really bugs me.

As for the HoF inductions, the ones I heard (Pace, Green, and Harrison) were very good. Brought a lot of emotions seeing the likes of Vermeil and Warner clapping for Pace. Seems like a lifetime ago now.