Rams give Woods a raise

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Well deserved. And he didn't try to break the bank. He's already been in a horrible situation in buffalo so he knows how good he has it at the rams.

True class is Robert woods. The rams are lucky to have him.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Since the 90s, the Rams have only been good when they have had either Isaac Bruce or Robert Woods at WR.

oldnotdead

Legend
Classy player & Classy organization. This is why players want to come to the Rams. It's why players play hard because they know in the long run they will see the money. This is a pure raise and it's rare. Robert you earned it and kudos to Snead.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame

Well deserved. And he didn't try to break the bank. He's already been in a horrible situation in buffalo so he knows how good he has it at the rams.

True class is Robert woods. The rams are lucky to have him.

Yet another class move by the Rams as well.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Wtf?

Yes, sounds great, I approve, well deserved, smart move, etc. etc. etc.

Just curious though— can’t ever really recall this happening with any other player, well— ever. Anyone got some examples?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Woods is one of the best all around players is the NFL. and Rams are lucky to have him. Good move by the front office.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
It's been such a long time since I've been as big of a fan of our FO as I am the players. Kroenke, Demoff, Snead, McVay... i hope these guys can stick together for a while.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Yet another example of why SK was the best thing to happen to the Rams, basically EVER.
And I’ll just say it - I really don’t give a fuck how St Louis feels about it.
Just like St Louis didn’t give a fuck about how LA felt about things back in the day.

It is so patently obvious to anyone breathing how smart this guy is; that all the stuff we are (now) taking for granted - hiring Demond, keeping Snead, dumping Fisher, grabbing McVay, building a flipping palace.

Shit doesn’t happen by accident, and Kroenke is the Architect, pure and simple. And for those of you who do not understand the term Architect, look it up.

Long may he regn!

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yet another example of why SK was the best thing to happen to the Rams, basically EVER.
And I’ll just say it - I really don’t give a freak how St Louis feels about it.
Just like St Louis didn’t give a freak about how LA felt about things back in the day.

It is so patently obvious to anyone breathing how smart this guy is; that all the stuff we are (now) taking for granted - hiring Demond, keeping Snead, dumping Fisher, grabbing McVay, building a flipping palace.

crap doesn’t happen by accident, and Kroenke is the Architect, pure and simple. And for those of you who do not understand the term Architect, look it up.

Long may he regn!

lol shouldn’t you be over the whole LA vs Stl thing by now. I’m seeing too much bashing on StL when the STL posters have been nothing but gracious to our LA Ramily

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lol shouldn’t you be over the whole LA vs Stl thing by now. I’m seeing too much bashing on StL when the STL posters have been nothing but gracious to our LA Ramily

Maybe he saw someone in another thread give a different opinion rating when a poster thanked Stan for doing such a great job with the rams, building them into a perennial winner, and it set him off.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is an elite organization and it starts from the top. Undeniable. Owner who stays out of the way and pays up. Front office who goes the extra mile to get the right talent. High end coaching on both sides.

We are so blessed atm it's crazy.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
This is an elite organization and it starts from the top. Undeniable. Owner who stays out of the way and pays up. Front office who goes the extra mile to get the right talent. High end coaching on both sides.

We are so blessed atm it's crazy.

So true.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Taking care of business. This organization really seems to want to reward the WE players and keep things right with them. I'm digging it.