Rams get taste of what they want in Redskins' run game,run defense/Wagoner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
No, I don't the two are exclusive. We will get better, we will be better prepared, and our guys will play harder. I truly believe that. As far as 3Q, asses chewed, and halftime adjustments. We need to do better at in game adjustments.

I certainly agree that they will get better, what's the alternative?

TexasRam

Legend
Jared Cook should never ever be expected to block anyone, he gets simply blown up which blows up plays and blows up drives which results in blown games.

Greg Williams better wake the hell up. You need to stack the line against great run teams and use different personal as well.

Don't get me started on lariniatus.horrific performance. Unable to get off blocks and pushed back 5 yards every play engaged going backwards until the whistle each play. Horrific!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
their o-line did look well prepared...and we missed too many tackles in the secondary...took terrible angles...couldn't get off blocks...and I've only watched the first quarter....
The irony is that all these guys that were drafted are supposedly run blocking monsters.... Yet they suck balls at opening up running lanes. Damn near every one of them.
I was told we averaged 4.6 ypc....Then I saw were Tavon had 40 of it...I think this is a talent issue, and Mason didn't look ready...slipping on cutbacks...Benny only touched it 5 times? 4 of them passes...I'll see if the o-line is really sucking, but this defense needs to be addressed. And positions snatched...first one, Move TJ to FS...put Barron on the field at SS, all the time!....Let Mo Alexander come in for big nickle package. Stop using it as much if it can't stop the run...Move Ogletree to MLB...Keep Ayers on the field for passing downs at LB....

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Jared Cook should never ever be expected to block anyone, he gets simply blown up which blows up plays and blows up drives which results in blown games.

Greg Williams better wake the hell up. You need to stack the line against great run teams and use different personal as well.

Don't get me started on lariniatus.horrific performance. Unable to get off blocks and pushed back 5 yards every play engaged going backwards until the whistle each play. Horrific!

I know it isn't popular, but I'm ready for a new MLB immediately. You can be as smart as you want, you gotta make plays. He looks really slow out there. You see Ogletree flying by him on the way to the ball carrier. We need more of a play maker at MLB.

fearsomefour

Legend
I know it isn't popular, but I'm ready for a new MLB immediately. You can be as smart as you want, you gotta make plays. He looks really slow out there. You see Ogletree flying by him on the way to the ball carrier. We need more of a play maker at MLB.
I didn't see any of three LBs getting off blocks on Sunday.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Rebuilding. Starting over...again.

I'm afraid that I don't have enough time for that. Based upon the last performance drought, any rebuild will take me to a place in time where I probably won't be able to remember what I had for breakfast. In other words, time is not on my side and after 53 yrs following this team, I'm beginning to think that I made a mistake. :cautious::rolleyes:o_O