Rams Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Have you been to a Rams game before?

• Been to a game in STL

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Been to a game in another city

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Been to both

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Never been to a Rams game

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1999-2000 Playoff game vs. the Viqueens and 2013 pre-season game in Denver. Playoff game was the best.

JEALOUS!!! :mad: I was 6 when they beat Minny. Back in the days when I was playing with Spiderman, completely oblivious for several more years of the magic that was going on in the TV my grandpa was watching in the same room.

Trying to go to my first Rams (and NFL) game vs. Washington this year

Do it!

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
JEALOUS!!! :mad: I was 6 when they beat Minny. Back in the days when I was playing with Spiderman, completely oblivious for several more years of the magic that was going on in the TV my grandpa was watching in the same room.

Do it!

I definitely will. I have a lot of college buddies that are in the DC/Northern VA area.

A55VA6

Legend
Unfortunately, I've never been to a Rams game. I've never had the money or the time to make a trip. Hopefully one day I'll be able to drive down to STL or maybe even catch a game in Chicago when they play the Bears. I live just under 2 hours from Soldier Field. I'm jealous of all you dudes that have been to multiple games!

When my son grows up a bit and starts to really get into football I'm hoping to bring him to a game. That would be a lot of fun.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Unfortunately, I've never been to a Rams game. I've never had the money or the time to make a trip. Hopefully one day I'll be able to drive down to STL or maybe even catch a game in Chicago when they play the Bears. I live just under 2 hours from Soldier Field. I'm jealous of all you dudes that have been to multiple games!

When my son grows up a bit and starts to really get into football I'm hoping to bring him to a game. That would be a lot of fun.

You're gonna get him a Tavon jersey, right?

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
The Coliseum when I was little, several times to Anaheim, once each at Arizona and sf, and St Louis three times when the wife was a flight attendant. Too bad I can't fly for free anymore...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Let me first say that I would so love to be a season ticket holder. I'm so envious of those who are able to be. I've never lived close enough to either LA or STL to make it a possibility.

I have been fortunate through the years. Been to many Ram games.

Home games in the Coliseum and Anaheim (always just regular season games),,, and Home games in the STL. I've been to 2 regular season games in the Lou and I also went to the 2001 NFC Championship there. I have a bunch of memories from every Ram game I've attended and it's really hard to pick a true favorite of mine,,, but that NFC Championship in the Ed was so electric and loud and everything great that goes along with being surrounded by our Brethren ... it's one that I don't ever see being topped.

I've been to more Road games than Home.

I've been to every single game the Rams have ever played in Tampon (I think,,, might have missed one). My grandfather even took me to the 79 NFC Championship there. The old sombrero sucked,,, Ray-J is very nice.

Been to Miami (old and new stadiums). Jacksonville. Even went to a preseason game against ATL in the Gator Bowl before the Jags even existed.

Been to multiple games at ATL in the old outdoor stadium and their dome. Went to that playoff game there when we got ran all over ... think that was SJ's rookie year.

Saw a game in the old Dallas stadium with the hole in the roof.

Was able to see our guys in DC ,,, DC is also the only place that I've ever attended an NFL game that didn't involve the Rams (twice).... was their watching my girlfriend. Love telling that story but I won't bore you.

New York... Warner's terrible meltdown with us.

Charlotte.

New Orleans.

Seems like there might be one or two I'm not remembering. But again,,, I wish I was a season ticket holder... ya bunch of lucky basteges. :wink:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have only ever attended one game. That was at Wembley, so it was sort of a home game. Quite depressing viewing it was as well.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Trying to go to my first Rams (and NFL) game vs. Washington this year

I'm hoping to make that one work too. I grew up in VA and a lot of my old friends are Skins fans so it would be a great one for me to make. Hope the date jives with my work schedule. When do they announce dates?