RAMS games on NFL Game Pass are blacked out in Utah now? WTF??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UtahRam

Rookie
I renewed NFL Game Pass and it says all of the RAMS preseason games this year are unavailable in my area, Chargers too. I'm 700 miles from Los Angeles. WTF? Say it ain't so, Mr Goodell.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I renewed NFL Game Pass and it says all of the RAMS preseason games this year are unavailable in my area, Chargers too. I'm 700 miles from Los Angeles. WTF? Say it ain't so, Mr Goodell.

Probably means they're your local team, no? I figured it'd be AZ.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This stinks, I can't see why, it makes no sense!!

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Doesn't that usually just mean it's being broadcast on a local channel? It's on NFLN. Maybe it can't be on both?

UtahRam

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Doesn't that usually just mean it's being broadcast on a local channel? It's on NFLN. Maybe it can't be on both?

Tonight's game is on NFL Network but the remaining three games against the Raiders, Chargers and Packers are listed as being blacked out. WTF?? The Broncos used to be considered the local team. I can't watch the RAMS live? Are you fucking kidding me?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

now that's just fucked up. you pay for a service and then they tell you it's blacked out.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I saw during the game that Rams games are broadcast locally in St. George/Salt Lake City - KMYU MyNetwork .VHF 9.

FRO

Legend
That's ridiculous. It'd been nice to know that information before you spent your hard earned money for it.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It must be on a local channel .... when the Rams are on Sky TV ...it's a black out on game pass ....it's not like they can argue the Rams are my local team now is it

nighttrain

Legend
It must be on a local channel .... when the Rams are on Sky TV ...it's a black out on game pass ....it's not like they can argue the Rams are my local team now is it
ehh, they are coming to LONDON, and it's considered a home game for the Rams:eek:
train

Last edited:

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm still fuming about game pass having it blacked out for free trials. I would have just paid for it straight up but they started off offering me the free trial. And then blacked out the only game i wanted to watch. The NFLs rules for black outs and who can or can't watch something is so fucking stupid and needs to change.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
You can blame the blackout because LA's CBS Channel 2 has an affiliate in UTAH carrying the games. Even though this shows the 2016 preseason schedule, they mentioned this during last night's broadcast.

600xSmall-Preseason-TV-16.jpg

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm still fuming about game pass having it blacked out for free trials. I would have just paid for it straight up but they started off offering me the free trial. And then blacked out the only game i wanted to watch. The NFLs rules for black outs and who can or can't watch something is so freaking stupid and needs to change.
you can also watch the whole game on " catch up" or watch the "game in 40 " shows every play without the ads and the analysis od each play and such