RAMS GAME RELEASE: Week 1 vs. Seattle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Attached.

Attachments

• Week 1 - Rams vs. Seahawks.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 357

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Penalties for last year:
Rams: 123, 1,139 yards
Seattle: 130, 1,009 yards

fearsomefour

Legend
Penalties for last year:
Rams: 123, 1,139 yards
Seattle: 130, 1,009 yards
I noticed that too.
Stats wise the teams were pretty close last year. The difference really being the rushing game of Seattle. Thats the thing with the flags and the fans complaining about the flags....good teams over come them. 7.5 or 8 penalties a game on average though.....its all about timing and what they are for. The first time Sims getting a roughing call on third down this year (I am guessing mid second quarter vs. Seattle) I will go crazy.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I noticed that too.
Stats wise the teams were pretty close last year. The difference really being the rushing game of Seattle. Thats the thing with the flags and the fans complaining about the flags....good teams over come them. 7.5 or 8 penalties a game on average though.....its all about timing and what they are for. The first time Sims getting a roughing call on third down this year (I am guessing mid second quarter vs. Seattle) I will go crazy.
Yeah, it was saddening to compare rushing stats. Lynch alone rushed for more yards than Mason, Stacy, and Cunningham. And Turbin would've been good enough to be our #2 rusher for last season. But, that was last year. I am optimistic that this year will be different.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah, it was saddening to compare rushing stats. Lynch alone rushed for more yards than Mason, Stacy, and Cunningham. And Turbin would've been good enough to be our #2 rusher for last season. But, that was last year. I am optimistic that this year will be different.
Of course, on the flip side, Davis and Hill combined for more passing yards than everyones golden boy Wilson.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
. I am optimistic that this year will be different.
nfl_getty_gregrobinson_tb_400.jpg
485054940-jamon-brown-of-the-st-louis-rams-blocks-gettyimages.jpg
Resgintimbarnes.jpg
saffoldx-large.jpg
485777064-robert-havenstein-of-the-st-louis-rams-gettyimages.jpg

I am as well bro!!!! Young studs up front....watch the change in the 2nd half...simple physics....