Rams Football Cards - Share Yours

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
So I was just in my garage and found my old 1979-80 football cards collection.
About 250 of them.
Check this one out. Wow.

Rams Card 20191125_161722----Small.jpg

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And the back of it is funny. Check list.

Rams Card 002 20191125_161722----Smallll.jpg

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Really? No long timers have them?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I gave my best ones to my oldest @Ramrasta

Jack Youngblood gave me one of his HOF cards and signed it for me. I gave it to T because he collected football cards like a madman.

Hopefully slapnuts @Ramrasta will post a pic of it for us here!!! Hint Hint....

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a bunch, but they are up in the top of my closet, and I am lazy. I have a bunch of Tops from the 70s and 80s.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My story is probably like many. Growing up I had a large collection of football and baseball cards along with comics. All from the mid 60s thru the mid 70s. When I left home I left them there. Many years later when I got to wondering hey I bet that stuff is gold now. I asked my mother and she assured me she had thrown all that junk out. :palm:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
My story is probably like many. Growing up I had a large collection of football and baseball cards along with comics. All from the mid 60s thru the mid 70s. When I left home I left them there. Many years later when I got to wondering hey I bet that stuff is gold now. I asked my mother and she assured me she had thrown all that junk out. :palm:

What’s with it with mom’s and throwing out our prized possessions. Same thing happened to me :sick:

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I pretty much have all Rams cards from the mid 50s to 1990. I stopped trying to get them all in the 90's because by then there were a lot of companies jumping on the Topps bandwagon and producing cards and I had enough of chasing them all.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was more of a comic book guy. I'd get a few football cards back in the 70's...They invariably ended up clipped to my bicycle to give the sound of a motor as they flapped on spokes....Like my Deacon Jones , Merlin Olsen, and Roman Gabriel rookie cards......wut?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I still have a bunch from when I was a kid , late 70's , early 80's

but I do have every Rams team set from TOPPS since 1969 on

unfortunately

TOPPS stopped doing NFL cards like two years ago , so the last two years I had to get the Rams team set from whom ever has the rights now , SCORE I believe

I don't have many Vikings or Cowboys cards left from when I was a kid , they usually ended up in my bicycle spokes

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Yeah for me I started collecting marvel comics in the early 70s, had a good collection of them from late 60's early 70's. There was an awesome comic store that used to get deliveries of back issues every week. The guy had a gold mine and I'd spend my allowance there. I stopped when I got interested in the Rams in the mid 70's. Sold a lot of my old comics years later but still have my favorite marvels in 3 med boxes.

As for football cards, I used to mail order full sets in the 70s back when they were cheap, like $22-$27 for a NM set. Then I got more oldies from card shops in the 80s when those places were popular. Just thumbed through their boxes and found hidden gems. Was fun collecting back in the day.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The last time I bought a actual random pack of football cards

they still had gum in them

tempests

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I've got hundreds....starting in the late 70s. Just a sample...

Jackie Slater
1575247009788.png

Henry Ellard
1575247624030.png

Have more of Isaac Bruce than any player...around 40 or so
1575248061800.png

And Aaron Donald
1575248449415.png

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I have to find mine. They’re in a giant plastic bin in storage. A metric shit-ton of them too. I do know they’re from the 70’s to the 90’s, and I do know there’s a rookie Favre card in there with him in a Falcons jersey. Wonder if that’s worth much. But yeah, I’m gonna dig those up and see what I have now.