Rams First Preseason Game at Home vs. Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Clarence Hill‏@clarencehilljr
The Cowboys first preseason game will be in Los Angeles against the Rams

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Chris Myers ‏@The_ChrisMyers
LARams working on playing 1st 2 preseason games at home vs Cowboys & Broncos at LAColiseum. #NFL announces official schedule next month

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Too bad we don't have Claiborne anymore.

7j3mcklkcbljaktzg.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last report was the Rams were trying to make this happen it isn't set yet. They also want the other home PS game to be vs Denver.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
WOW!! I didn't think anyone saved a copy of this Video!! GREAT Job X!!!

If it's a video of hot sweaty mens in tight pants wrestling amongst theyselfs.You know X saved that shit.
mmm sweaty mens.:shocked:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Not Surprising. Jerruh is so proud of his accomplishment. There is no way he would let anyone else in the spotlight for the first game in LA.
  • I think he WISHES he owned the Rams. :rant:
  • Stanley recently bought some land in Texas, right?(n)
  • Jerruh sees the plans for the new stadium. :mad: "My stadium is YESTERDAY"S NEWS!"
  • He feels he got the Rams to LA, HE should reap the reward.:cautious:
  • A clear case of "Enos Envy". :banana:
:palm::popcorn:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

If it's a video of hot sweaty mens in tight pants wrestling amongst theyselfs.You know X saved that crap.
mmm sweaty mens.:shocked:

Well I just wanted to thank you for the Men on skit, just spent the last 20 mins watching them. Still funny as hell. Classic!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
-X-. they resign Clairborne, they need to resign Michael Hawthorne too. Rermember they played together on the best Rams D ever.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I save everything Rams related. They're my favorite business team.
I thought I saved a lot, but you have me beat!! I downloaded a lot to ROD, Last Season during my " Jersey Count Down Thread" Just so I would have more space in my computer. I didn't keep a lot from that thread. except the VERY BEST!!