Rams’ final play is debated

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
If you are going to throw an incompletion, at least make sure it hits Pete Carroll in the face

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
It wasn't the last play that sucked, it was the play before that. A run straight up the gut with Rich was terrible. The guy has success on the edges, not up the middle. Shoulda been a pitch to the outside.
The formation was the issue for me. We had success running with three wr sets, then we go jumbo. To me that just tells them what you're doing and they don't have to play anything but run.
I would have preferred the same formation that got us down there.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
The only thing that bothers me was it had no chance, if he could have just got his hands on it. Just deflating after such a great clutch drive. Better pass, better route, don't care, find a way to at least have a chance of success.

iced

btw the PA fake, dump to TE had been well covered when we were down in the red zone.. Seattle was ready for it earlier in the game

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yes he did so who blew it? I'm saying that was a lot more Quick than Clemens still not the play I expected.
Torry said Quick ran a "flag route" and Clemons threw a fade. Yes... we had a miscue on the last, game winning, play. It's freakin' discusting...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes he did so who blew it? I'm saying that was a lot more Quick than Clemens still not the play I expected.
That was Just one of those throws that all quarterbacks make under pressure that rely on the receiver to make a play. Good ball placement, better defense. Quick didn't appear to fight for position as much as I would have liked to have seen.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
That was Just one of those throws that all quarterbacks make under pressure that rely on the receiver to make a play. Good ball placement, better defense. Quick didn't appear to fight for position as much as I would have liked to have seen.

The worst part to me is Quick not recognizing the blitz so he can adjust. Once they went empty backfield everyone on the field has to know the blitz is coming and make adjustments. When quick turned his back to the QB the play was doomed to fail. If he realizes the blitz is coming and face the QB so he can see the ball in the air then he can try to fight through the db to get to the ball. Make a tough catch or possibly get a PI call.

Not the first time he has not made adjustments. You would think after Bradford bounced one off the back of his helmet he would have gotten the message to study, pay attention, and look for the ball.

Hopefully he learns, they have a lot invested in him

jap

Legend
Brian Quick needs to get better art adjusting his routes when his QB is under fire and has to unload quickly.