Rams Final Game In Coliseum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
While I am happy as hell the Rams came back to LA, where they had to play the last few years until SoFi stadium was being built, was painful. The Coliseum is a horrible venue for players and fans alike. Not surprising given the place was built in 1923. I attended several games and glad I don't ever have to again. horrible playing field and locker rooms for the players, Horrible ameneties for fans. Steep steps to the nose bleed seats ( only seats I can afford), a trip to the john takes almost a whole qtr, due to steep steps and long lines to the urinal. Trying to navigate to the concessions at halftime is tramatic. Tunnel and lines are so packed you can barely move.

I'm glad the Rams are playing their last game there, I bet the players are too.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Very true Bubba. It will still be nostalgic today though. Will enjoy today but can't wait for next season!!!