Rams final 53 man roster (*for now)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Grigsby, Mundt, Hatfield and Price are still on the bubble. I'm betting Rams make some waiver wire moves and some of these guys never see opening day.

Who is on the Practice Squad?

Kevin Peterson is on the bubble as well, but I'd prefer to keep Ejuan Price, if at all possible.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Wade's D

DE- Westbrooks/ Fox
NT- Brockers/ Smart(R)
DE- Walker/ LTP
Total=#6

WOB- Longacre/ Quinn/ Price(R)
WIB- Barron/ Littleton/ Grigsby
SIB- Ogletree/ Hager
SOB- Barwin/ Ebukam(R)
Total=10

SS- Alexander/ Christian
FS- Joyner/ Davis/ Johnson(R)
CB- Johnson/ NRC/ Peterson
CB- Webster/Countess/ Hatfield(R)
Total=11

27 Total

This total number seems way too high could see a LB & a DB get released as the days go by. Six rookies is also little surprising.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So of the 53 man roster I count 31 that were here last year, 10 rookies, 3 we traded for and 9 free agents. That math right? I've had an issue with it today :)

Rams43

Hall of Fame
The OL is not yet finished. There will be a waiver pickup or a trade. Maybe one of each. Lol.

TE has already been tweaked once with Carrier. Might not be quite finished there just yet since McVay likes his occasional 3 TE sets. Stay tuned.

LB is heavy, but that's the way that Wade likes to roll.

Generally speaking, the bottom of this roster is still fluid. Might be several more moves before opening day.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seven of our eight draft picks made the roster and mostly we think the 8th will be on the PS. That's a pretty good result gang. Three UDFA in Countess, Davis and Mundt make the roster.

nighttrain

Legend
Seven of our eight draft picks made the roster and mostly we think the 8th will be on the PS. That's a pretty good result gang. Three UDFA in Countess, Davis and Mundt make the roster.
damn fine drafting and FA pickups
train

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
McVay's Offense
QB- Goff/ Mannion
WR- Watkins/ Austin/ Cooper
WR- Woods/ Kupp(R)/ Reynolds(R)
RB- Gurley/ Brown/ Davis(R)
FB- Carrier/ Mundt(R)
TE- Higbee/ Everett(R)
Total=15

LT- Whitworth/ Williams
LG- Saffold
OC- Sullivan/ Blythe
RG- Brown
RT- Havenstein/ Donnal
Total=8

Offensive Total #23

Hekker/ Zuerlien/ McQuaide
Total=3

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Sure seems the rams need to look for 2 OL, unless Donnal is ready to go. Will be interesting if they look for versatile players or the best T or G on the market.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Hatfield! Cool! I'm a Utah guy!

One of the crazy things about him, is that in Goff's worst game (against Utah) Hatfield had two picks I believe.

Ram65

Legend
Grigsby, Mundt, Hatfield and Price are still on the bubble. I'm betting Rams make some waiver wire moves and some of these guys never see opening day. Who is on the Practice Squad?

I really like Price. He can get pressure.

jap

Legend
McVay's Offense
LT- Whitworth/ Williams
LG- Saffold
OC- Sullivan/ Blythe
RG- Brown
RT- Havenstein/ Donnal
Total=8

Offensive Total #23

Hekker/ Zuerlien/ McQuaide
Total=3

It's just plain wrong! to see BeetleJuice on a roster without one, preferably two backups. Paging Sean McVay and Les Snead: please review your Horns' OL injury history immediately . . . and I mean immediately, damn it!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On a side note Michigan beat Florida and both teams have the same weakness. Neither is very good passing the ball, Michigan can at least run it.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Snead's interview, post cuts, made it sound like Hatfield is safe. Said he was a better scheme fit than Jordan....more ability to "mirror" receivers. Said they have liked Mundt, but had to wait for him to get healthy.

Also said they have wish list in terms of waiver cuts, but normally that list shrinks dramatically as the guys they like often stick to their rosters. Said they would be active, but got a sense that could be limited.

Mentioned they were light on the OL with 8, but only 7 will dress on game day. So he said with adds to the OL for the PS will fill out their depth. Hopefully another experienced back up can be found via waivers.