Rams Film Room: Jared Goff's outstanding game overlooked in loss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
The 1st TD pass to Cooks wasn't too shabby either. A lot of traffic and he just let it loose right on the money.

jjab360

Legend
Some of the throws Goff makes look easy are just out of this world, I can see what Rodgers meant when he called him a better natural passer last year.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
The around the nfl podcast always give Goff his dues. Chris Wesseling said he makes a few mind boggling (in a good way) passes in every game.

The same Chris Wesseling that was critical of Goff in his rookie year. Views are changing.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That Higbee miss....I know everyone cringed when they saw the replay.

I know I did.
Also I think I bet the maximum amount on a TE scoring a TD in the special bets...
Then I was briefly distracted when Everett scored on the 2pt conversion, thinking he had a TD.
Hey @flv isnt a 2pt conversion basically just 1/3 a TD?;)

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
View attachment 26971
Goff releasing the pass just as the rush reaches him, Giving Higbee time to reach his spot...

View attachment 26972
...he threads the needle perfectly, over the crossing defender, and quick enough to beat the closing Saint DB.

View attachment 26973
Higbee readies
his meat cleavers for the sure touchdown, but the reality becomes clear...

View attachment 26974
His latest bleach job has seeped into his brain, causing the already-compromised synapses in his brain to slow to a snails pace. The ball, destined to be a touchdown, begins its descent.

View attachment 26975

...as the ball, Higbees career and his ass fall to the turf, McVay and the System are already planning the next effort, this time successful, into the end zone for six.
Tell me why I sat here thinking these were GIFS waiting for them to play lmao