Rams FanGirl (not LesBaker) on the new season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
<------- thought for a second, "maybe I'll check in to Ramstalk and see what's up".

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Would you rather look at FanGirl all Day Long or this Guy ...

Me71.jpg
..... That's what I thought!!!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Yeah, she's pretty, but I'm addicted to her enunciation. I would seriously sit around and listen to her say difficult words all day.

I'm not sure if that makes me more or less perverted than the rest of you guys.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Yeah, she's pretty, but I'm addicted to her enunciation. I would seriously sit around and listen to her say difficult words all day.

I'm with you, @1maGoh I think it more of a fetish. Love her knowledge of the Rams. ( :rant:Don't try to tell me she is reading a Tele-prompter) but more to the point, the relationship between the sound of her voice and the positioning of her lips. Alluring.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Why havent the Rams fired Myles and replaced him with Rams FanGirl?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
WAY too much makeup on it and clearly taught to talk with its hands... pass.

Yeah that's a lot of makeup which I don't really dig.......so I get that.

But the hand movement can be focused and honed towards a goal. :yay:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Now that I see our Rams Fan Girl again, I know Football is really Back!! I'm with you @-X-, I hope the Perv's around here didn't scare her off, and she visit's us each week!!

So do we.
Signed,
The ROD dirty old man club

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The thread title confuses me. Are you saying that @LesBaker isn't a Rams fan girl?
cf-dafuq.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Strengths
  • Impressive elocution
  • Hand-talker
  • Emotive facial expressions
  • Calm, composed, and not rushed in delivery
Weaknesses
  • Need to work on hand-talking technique; repetitive and failed to properly emphasize discussion in most cases
  • Need more meat to the analysis
  • Cheesy sound effects
Overall
  • I'm seeing a solid Day 2 prospect here who has shown improvement since the start of last year. If she can improve her hand-talking technique and add a little more substantive analysis, we're talking about a first round pick.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
So do we.
Signed,
The ROD dirty old man club

I don't know why I stick around with you guys. Guess it's because I platonically love each and every one of you. :p

bnw

Pro Bowler

Try listening from beneath her jersey. The reverberations transmitted through the warm ample and supple ear muffs from her heaving chest makes one want to squirm lower and lower on the happy trail.:yess:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Try listening from beneath her jersey. The reverberations transmitted through the warm ample and supple ear muffs from her heaving chest makes one want to squirm lower and lower on the happy trail.:yess:

@1maGoh
I think this clearly answers your question...less. ;)