Rams Fangirl breaking it down

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doesn't seem to be stopping this chick right here:
032515-GARBAGE-TIME-Katie-Nolan-SS-PI.vresize.1200.675.high_.68.jpg

To be fair, Katie Nolan is pretty funny. I can actually overlook her being the scum of the Earth (Patriots fan) due to her personality.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Speaking of Dani K...

Anybody else notice that she has really picked up her game lately? She's really uped her hotness in the last 6 - 8 months or so. Hell,,, she even had me checking her out on the sidelines with binoculars last week in Tampa (the wife cold busted me too).

Tell you what... I'm not sure what she's been doing, but it's looking good on her.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Tell you what... I'm not sure what she's been doing, but it's looking good on her.

California girls
We're unforgettable
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
We'll melt your popsicle
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Is she wearing short-shorts? or nothing underneath?

Does she really know football? or is she reading from a prompter/card?

questions, questions people....:sneaky::thinking::bueller::shades:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
She's cute but if she is hoping that a network is gonna come calling she needs to tone the cuteness down just a tad IMO. she is very well spoken and informed. Impressive.

The way media is trending in 3 to 5 years the follows will mean more than employment by a network.

Anyway I can't remember wtf she said about the game but who cares? Gonna go, er, follow her feed...

Q729

Legend
Is she wearing short-shorts? or nothing underneath?

Does she really know football? or is she reading from a prompter/card?

questions, questions people....:sneaky::thinking::bueller::shades:
My first impression was she's reading off some cards. We'll have to get her in front of a mic (I'm sure there's some innuendo there) on a radio show or podcast or something. I don't care, she can pretend to be a fan for me any time!

She called me ram-ly. I think I'm in love.
She's playin' us...
:grouphug: