Rams Fan Rally Saturday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Anyone know if we are at 1PM or 3PM Saturday?

Thanks in advance.

Go Rams

…..

Legend
Anyone know if we are at 1PM or 3PM Saturday?

Thanks in advance.

Go Rams
Last night on 95.5 The Fan in Atlanta, they commented that no one knows yet who is going at which time.

Hopefully we can clarify as the week progresses.

Trony

UDFA
Name
Trony
I didn't know there was a rally on Saturday in Atlanta. Does anyone have the web link?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The line to get into that rally was so long, you'd have thought a new iPhone just came out!!!

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Not photoshopped. I don't think the Rams will have any problems filling those 70,000+ seats, do you?
So Cal is gonna fill that stadium.

upload_2019-1-28_17-58-42.png

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not photoshopped. I don't think the Rams will have any problems filling those 70,000+ seats, do you?
So Cal is gonna fill that stadium.

View attachment 28232
As I was parking my car at the Forum parking lot, the attendant said they already had over 8,000 people more than they expected at the rally. That was at 9:30 AM and people were still coming in and they were running out of parking spaces. I had some crazy idea that I'd be the only Rams fan there with maybe 2 or 3 thousand other die hards. OMG! The Rams have captivated the hearts of Los Angeles and maybe the world. As I was leaving the rally, there were still people coming in that had waited in line so long they missed it. I got inside at about 10:50 and the Rams came out about 11 to 11:10 AM. Only saw 1 person with a Saints jersey walking around when I was in line and it looked like he was there just to fight. Had that MMA training look about him, you could feel the "I dare you to say anything to me look" about him and nobody did! A 49 fan that was a mountain of a man (looked like a small tackle or guard but had to kinda waddle when he walked) wearing a Jimmy G jersey did get some crap but kept walking (his girl was in Rams gear).

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just wait till after the Rams win it all. LA gonna go nuts. (y)

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyone heard anything more about this on Saturday?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My wife has the Super Bowl LIII app on her phone.

It is saying the cheaters are at 1:00 and The Rams are at 3:00.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks I see it now. Will probably hit that up.