Rams fan @ gym

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
We are rare out in AZ, at least from my observations. I decided to walk up and say hello. He is Todd Lyght's father in law. Pretty cool bs'ing with am old die-hard like all of you ROD 'ers.

Attachments

• 20150810_104233.jpg
    20150810_104233.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 171

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We are rare out in AZ, at least from my observations. I decided to walk up and say hello. He is Todd Lyght's father in law. Pretty cool bs'ing with am old die-hard like all of you ROD 'ers.
Awesome!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
EoS aka still Gold's and always will be to me. Gilbert, AZ.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher

I was up in Macomb, IL the summer after we won the Super Bowl for a couple days of practice. I was there the day that Todd Lyght ended his holdout and showed up in camp. He was a cool dude.