Rams Fan, Actor, Hero

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Danny Trejo Helps to Save Trapped Baby From an Overturned Car
Scott Baumgartner‍,Entertainment Tonight 12 hours ago

• f4797ae0-b9d7-11e9-9dfd-af7003519f91

Actor Danny Trejo helps rescue baby from overturned car

Danny Trejo has become a real-life hero.

The veteran actor, known for roles in films like Heat and Machete, was in the Sylmar neighborhood of Los Angeles on Thursday when two cars collided at the intersection of Hubbard Street and Jackman Avenue. One of the cars was overturned as a result of the collision and Trejo, and a fellow bystander, jumped into action -- rescuing a child trapped inside, according to ABC7 Eyewitness News.

The 75-year-old actor reportedly crawled into the wreckage, but was unable to get the seatbelt unbuckled on the child's car seat. The other citizen who helped, a young woman, crawled in the other side of the vehicle and was able to get the child free, ABC7 reports, then Trejo was able to pull the child from the car.

"And the only thing that saved that little kid was his car seat, honest to God," he told the local outlet. He also advised parents and motorists to "pay attention" to avoid similar situations.

The Los Angeles Fire Department shared with ABC7 that three people were taken to a hospital, though none have life-threatening injuries. The cause of the accident remains under investigation. However, Trejo alleges one of the drivers ran a red light.

While at the scene, the actor also shared this touching statement: "Everything good that has happened to me has happened as a direct result of helping someone else. Everything."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/danny-trejo-helps-save-trapped-014406752.html

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
A great example of an American who started with nothing and managed to turn his life around to become a millionaire and model citizen.

Well done, Danny.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That's awesome! Good on Danny!!!

We met him at the Super Bowl pre-party last year. I can't help but think of Trejo's size being a helpful factor in his ability to help this child free himself. In all the movies you see him in... they make him look like a big badass. I was shocked when I saw him in person... he's a very small dude. Plus... he had the hots for my wife LOL.

Man... he's 75 years old and he's doing stuff like this. We all need to hope we're able to do the same when we get to his age.

dang

Legend
Bad ass 75 year old. I wouldn’t mess with him and I’m 20 years younger.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One hell of a model American and knows his goddamn tacos...