Rams Explain Why Goff Isn't Starting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I think what's frustrating for me personally is they've said he'd start when he's ready, but now that he's ready is turned into, he'll start when he's Dan Marino. It's not the waiting, it's the lying. It's not that I think he's perfect, it's that they think he needs to be.

Therefore I have no reason to shoot the messenger.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
coffee.gif

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hearing Brandon Weeden say that he believes what we are doing with Goff is "awesome"... and how he wished he was afforded the same and not forced out on the field too soon.

Great insight. And it has to make even the biggest doubters realize that the process may be being handled exactly the right way.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In summation, he's ready, but they're scared he's gonna be Bortles'd.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Not gonna really dwell into it. As jrry said on a previous post, thinking about it will just get people irritated. If Keenum starts this Sunday, I'll likely just do something else that's worth my time. Fisher has proven time and time again that he'll dance around .500, pretty doubtful he'll change.

Status
Not open for further replies.