Rams eat chowder celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man I’ve been yammering about how the Rams should run tons of Ace sets for so long. And now you know why. Great ground game to build on, and now you can get Higbee and Everett the ball out of those formations.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
My favorite game of the year barely beats out the Buc game.

Hoping a Rams' post-season game beats this feeling, because it's awful damn good!!! :party:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I give a game ball to Goff.

He won't get one but I would for real.

He was excellent on 4th downs, his play fakes were PERFECT, his TD pass was pretty, he made some great decisions and had some shitty protection on his drop backs but he avoided critical mistakes.
Oh, and that pick was crazy. That wasn't a "pick" throw.

Goff orchestrated a great game and did his job very well. Pats D is never easy to pass on.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
B65B8A5D-0D3F-4CFD-9603-E35F8DA08FE3.jpeg

victory Scotch tastes sweet

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2dPuX.jpg

So many game balls deserved tonight! Also the best game ball goes to the clowns that got added to multiple ignore lists tonight!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Me literally every time Aikman opened up his mouth about the Rams:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Aikman was being such a hater. I hope we don't get stuck with him again. Anyways, great all around effort. Akers killed it on the ground. OL dominated the NE DL. Goff managed the game like we asked. Defense was dominant. And Matt Gay didn't make any mistakes. Only sore spot is Bonamego imo.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
McVay did to Belicheat what Belicheat usually does to other coaches. I hope we witnessed the passing of the torch, but it may be a bit early for that.