Rams eat chowder celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Coffee stout?

How's that taste? Thats potentially the best blend of liquids ever...
This particular coffee and rye stout was very well balanced and delicious. However, coffee stouts can vary on flavor as some brewers will add too much and decline to use a cold press method that will negate off-flavors including bell pepper.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
recipe for new england clam chowder 1 half cup patriot pain smeared on belicheats hoody cover and heat with patriot fan sorrow put the hole mess in one of cam's hats and shove it up the 49ers asses

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My daughters boyfriend grew up as a pats fan. I asked if she enjoyed the game and she said she did and that she forced him to watch the whole thing hahaha. I'm so proud...
That's my girl ~ badnews

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dude... that's HIGH STAKES betting. Dear lord!

There's NO WAY I'd make that bet. No fucking way.
So says a guy who takes his first boat trip to an isolated island, to swim with sharks with a pygmy spear.,,,

Last edited:

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
If you visit the Gameday menu thread you'll notice that my Wife and I planned to have Clam Chowder during the game.

Oh it was so glorious. Big bowl of CAM Chowder. Served in a hollowed out Bellichick-Bread Bowl.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This post is like the black spot on the banana that gets cut out.
Yes, and for the record folks...it's not called objectivity or realism or critical analyisis, which is fine within an objective discussion.

In this case it's called thread crapping which it's it's own thing, and despite being perfectly okay everywhere else on the internets it's not okay here.

Russell

UDFA
Name
Ben
Very satisfying win. I needed that. This has been an emotional roller coaster of a week for yours truly as my father died Tuesday and as you can imagine, I've been down. I needed something to put a smile on my face. This definitely did the trick. Dominant defensive performance? Check. Dominant running game? Check. McVay adapting by leaning heavily on 12 personnel to thwart the Sith Lord's evil schemes? Check. Beating the be-hated Patriots this year, after beating Tom Brady earlier this year? Check. Guaranteeing a winning season? Check.

It was a good night.

Sorry for your loss man, I lost my Mum last year; let’s hope they’re both looking down on the Rams this year.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
Interesting thing for me is that looking around on another forum I frequent, the fans of the other top NFC teams all seem to think we're their biggest competition in the playoffs (because of our completeness). But yes, we definitely want to avoid playing in Green Bay.
and dominate
We did what a good team is supposed to do against a mediocre team. A mediocre team that was coming in high off a big win at that. This late in the season, consistency is everything. Look at how far the Seahawks and Pittsburgh have fallen out of SB favor due to embarrassing late season losses.

There is something said for living in the moment as well.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I'd much rather play Kirk Cousins or Kyler Murray than Tom Brady. Plus, we'd get a home game in the second round if we get the #2 seed and win. It matters.
Gonna disagree my man, TB is too worn, his absolute worst nightmare is the Rams kind of D

I may be the only one on the planet who’d fear Mr “do you like that” over washed up and not ready just yet 5’9” QB

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gonna disagree my man, TB is too worn, his absolute worst nightmare is the Rams kind of D

I'd rather not find out that we're wrong. Brady has Evans, Brown, Godwin, Gronk, and Brate. That's an insanely talented group of weapons. Cousins has earned a reputation for being a choker, and we absolutely own Arizona. But as Mack pointed out, the best reason to fight for the #2 seed is to avoid playing in Green Bay in January.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I'd rather not find out that we're wrong. Brady has Evans, Brown, Godwin, Gronk, and Brate. That's an insanely talented group of weapons. Cousins has earned a reputation for being a choker, and we absolutely own Arizona. But as Mack pointed out, the best reason to fight for the #2 seed is to avoid playing in Green Bay in January.

Rather not find out how our SoCal boys would handle minus zero windchill on frozen tundra. After all, Wisconsin was a gigantic ice field in the recent geological past.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Herbert is a good kid. A pretty good QB too. We’d be lucky to have him.

You do realise he's had 12 opportunities to win the game for the Chargers, that is in one score games, and has fallen short in 9 of them.

I don't know about you but I'd rather the Rams being at 9 wins right now than 3 wins.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You do realise he's had 12 opportunities to win the game for the Chargers, that is in one score games, and has fallen short in 9 of them.

I don't know about you but I'd rather the Rams being at 9 wins right now than 3 wins.

He’s a rookie. But I’m not comparing one QB to the other. Not at all. I just think it’s unfair to throw a rookie QB into that situation and then say he sucks. Goff understands this, I promise you.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He’s a rookie. But I’m not comparing one QB to the other. Not at all. I just think it’s unfair to throw a rookie QB into that situation and then say he sucks. Goff understands this, I promise you.

i don't think he sucks. just having a dig at all the herbert fanboys that were fawning for him after the whiners game.