Rams DT Aaron Donald belongs in the Pro Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Wouldn't it be bittersweet if Aaron Donald lost DROY by one or two votes because EJ Gaines got them.
there is no such thing as a jinx, Right?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I honestly don't think any other rookie has had the same impact Donald has. Not even Gaines, who I am extremely impressed with.

It's the way Donald is doing it that sets him apart. He bursts through blockers like an effin running back, into the offensive backfield with short area speed and strength that are shocking. I haven't seen a DT do that since Sapp, personally. And I actually think he may be quicker and better than Sapp. Which blows my mind.

I bought his jersey the day it came available online. I had big hopes for him, but the dude is better than I expected him to be. If they had started him in game one he'd probably have another 4-6 sacks and even more TFLs. Straight up freak, he is a rare player not just one that is accruing great stats. He's gonna be doing this for a long time, barring injury of course.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I honestly don't think any other rookie has had the same impact Donald has. Not even Gaines, who I am extremely impressed with.

It's the way Donald is doing it that sets him apart. He bursts through blockers like an effin running back, into the offensive backfield with short area speed and strength that are shocking. I haven't seen a DT do that since Sapp, personally. And I actually think he may be quicker and better than Sapp. Which blows my mind.

I bought his jersey the day it came available online. I had big hopes for him, but the dude is better than I expected him to be. If they had started him in game one he'd probably have another 4-6 sacks and even more TFLs. Straight up freak, he is a rare player not just one that is accruing great stats. He's gonna be doing this for a long time, barring injury of course.

Yeah on the jersey ,I got one from the Rams signed by him and dated back during training camp, he is IMO the best draft choice we've made since Torry Holt. As you say barring injury he should be terrorizing the West for years to come,adding in Long and Quinn I wouldn't want to be looking across the LOS at that. Colt McCoy better have his RG shoes on he's gonna need them.