Rams Down to 85

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
No real surprises as far I'm concerned. They are going to keep just enough guys to get through the last 2 games. I'm more interested in McVay's no play list.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"My son's gonna make it! Wooooooo!!!!"
~ Momma Hopkins

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
No surprises. I figured they might hold the kickers to the bitter end. But, Gay is the man (hee hee).

McGinnis felt like insurance

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It will be interesting who gets those reps in next weekend’s game. Still more to sort through maybe they figure only 3 kicks a game isn’t too much for Gay to handle.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I thought Ryan Pope would be our starting RG.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This guy is better in the pattern than he is as a RB I think but he's on that list above. Full game below all of his snaps and he gets better as the game goes on (btw the hit on his QB about midway through holy shiite).

View: https://youtu.be/QO0YeSAMCm0

Last edited:

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Not sure I thought that. I did think he would last more than.....4 days?
I was joking but agree. 4 days isn't long. Especially considering Bobby Evans looked so bad.