Rams DE Robert Quinn goes impromptu at OTAs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I would love a half dozen of the T-shirts Rob was wearing! Rob looks very lean & much lighter... said it before...heaven help those slower OLT this season if he is healthy. Having a 295 pound Coples to take up the right DE post & finally return to a 3 point stance with Rob & Eugene may prove to have been a excellent move on running downs.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Love me some barefoot Robert Quinn ... I believe he is going to have a year to remember. I plan on getting 2 German shepherds and naming one deacon , and one Jones . I might need to get 3 if rq comes in hot this year... Go Rams...
P.s. with our D. Tackles this yr. I may have to open a doggie kennel. We going to be fierce. ..

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Love me some barefoot Robert Quinn ... I believe he is going to have a year to remember. I plan on getting 2 German shepherds and naming one deacon , and one Jones . I might need to get 3 if rq comes in hot this year... Go Rams...
P.s. with our D. Tackles this yr. I may have to open a doggie kennel. We going to be fierce. ..

Excellent
I highly recommend naming your German Shepherds after Deacon Jones!!!

Here is a couple pix from my first and only Longhorn bull which I named Deacon - official name RVR Deacon. He was my herd site for 2 years before I sold him. He gave me all heifer babies!!! Awesome bull!

Here is a picks when he was just a teenager :LOL:

image.jpg

image.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I don't care if he's barefoot in the park or donning red silk stockings a healthy Robert Quinn will make it easier for new CB E..J. Gaines and whoever the new safety is.

jap

Legend
I do believe Fish's challenge to our D to break the 1985 Bears sack record is officially on again.