Rams cuts on the way to 53

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
No real surprises here. I can see a few of these guys making the PS.

The Los Angeles Rams announced Friday that the team released 18 players as the 53-man roster deadline nears. The team waived the following players:

QB Allen, Brandon
G Beecham, Abdul
TE Blanton, Kendall
TE Brooker, Romello
TE Brown, Keenen
RB Colburn, Matt
DB Gervase, Jake
WR Greene, Jalen
T Hitner, Brandon
C Hrynkiewicz, Vitas
DT Jones, Bryant
T Kaskey, Matt
LB Kupp, Ketner

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Yeah, those were the easy one; however, given the injury to our backup center, I do think Vitas makes it to PS.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
No real surprises here. I can see a few of these guys making the PS.

The Los Angeles Rams announced Friday that the team released 18 players as the 53-man roster deadline nears. The team waived the following players:

QB Allen, Brandon
G Beecham, Abdul
TE Blanton, Kendall
TE Brooker, Romello
TE Brown, Keenen
RB Colburn, Matt
DB Gervase, Jake
WR Greene, Jalen
T Hitner, Brandon
C Hrynkiewicz, Vitas
DT Jones, Bryant
T Kaskey, Matt
LB Kupp, Ketner
I think Kupp will be signed to the PS. Otherwaiae I agree with all of these. Greene has potential so hopefully he latched on somewhere.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sucks to see Vitas cut along with Greene but hopeful they make the PS

oldnotdead

Legend
Teams usually keep 2 or 3 o-line on the PS as developmental players but also as their in season depth where they can be activated if needed due to an injury. So I expect guys like Brewer to make the PS.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Keep in mind as we guess at the final 53 that 2-3 players that make our 53 are among the 1,100+ packing their bags in other locker rooms today.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I thought Vitas would make the team. Let's hope they weren't too depressed with his pass blocking to not give him a shot at the PS

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Keep in mind as we guess at the final 53 that 2-3 players that make our 53 are among the 1,100+ packing their bags in other locker rooms today.

Yep, I could see a vet DT or 5 Tech added. JFM was my biggest disapointment this preseason. He played a lot, but did very little. Not saying he is cut, but they may want to add more at that position.

I saw Datone Jones was released by the Jags. Former Bruin, might want to come home for a part time role. Has been a productive player and pass rusher from what I recall.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Yep, I could see a vet DT or 5 Tech added. JFM was my biggest disapointment this preseason. He played a lot, but did very little. Not saying he is cut, but they may want to add more at that position.
I know. Even more so, the hype behind SJD a few weeks ago had us all thinking he was going to dominate up front.

I didn’t see a lot of the preseason, but my understanding from listening to you bastids is that he fell well short of the hype?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First round of cuts. 18 released so far
QB Allen, Brandon
G Beecham, Abdul
TE Blanton, Kendall
TE Brooker, Romello
TE Brown, Keenen
RB Colburn, Matt

DB Gervase, Jake
WR Greene, Jalen
T Hitner, Brandon
C Hrynkiewicz, Vitas
DT Jones, Bryant
T Kaskey, Matt
LB Kupp, Ketner

WR Lloyd, Johnathan
P Miller, Brock
WR Proehl, Austin
DB Richards, Ramon
DT Roberts, Boogie
The NFL deadline to set 53-man rosters is Saturday at 1 p.m. PDT.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Blanton & Hrynk... Would like to see both of them clear for the PS got my fingers crossed.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Do we expect to see some injured Rams placed on the IR?

OC Aaron Neary
CB Dom Hatfield
OLB Justin Lawler
OLB Trevon Young
ILB Micah Kiser
OLB Josh Carraway

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hadn’t watched any of the preseason games because preseason.

But watching highlights of the Texans game I thought Kupp did well hope he makes to the ps

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hadn’t watched any of the preseason games because preseason.

But watching highlights of the Texans game I thought Kupp did well hope he makes to the ps
Yeah Kupp had a really good game. Going back to his first one, it does seem like he's improved a LOT during preseason so gotta agree that he'd be a good PS candidate.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any chance we can merge the cut threads? Going back and forth between them is tiresome.