Rams cut Tyrunn Walker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I'm surprised. They must be opening up some spots for the veteran cuts that usually happen around this time.

Would tend to agree with you here. Rams currently have 13 DL's listed for only 3 positions best I can find @ the moment. When reviewing the OL #No's in a larger 5 OL post unit the #No is 13 too. So it does appear to be temporary glut in the #No 's of DL'ers remaining currently.
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/los-angeles-rams/positional/defensive-line/2017/full-cap/

The Rams have a Main Big Four in Brockers,Donald,Westbrooks & Easley. Most of the DL salary cap is tied up in this cadre. Both Easley & Westbrooks will be UFA's when the season ends. With the BIG matter on hand with AD it would appear to me that the :admin:is positioning to find economy priced 2018 replacements for both Dom Easley & Ethan Westbrooks. Savings of approximately 1.3 mil a piece {2.6 mi}] can be found here for AD pocket change. EW is our 5 tech starter & DE is primarily a 3 tech first reserve but DE can play all 3 DL posts. Wade is also looking for a solid eco reserve NT for Brockers who is down to around 300 pounds :shocking:now. Makes me think he is still a future Wade 5 Tech starter real soon If a good NT can be discovered. Rams have signed two Mike Purcell & Omarius Bryant.

There's a boat load of 3 Tech reserve prospects behind Easley & Donald in 2nd yr DL'er Morgan Fox who has reformed his body & is 6-3 275-280 range now, drafted Tanzel Smart & UDFA Casey Sayles. The reserve 5 Tech cadre appears to be UDFA AJ Jefferson & Matt Longacre. Where the 1st yr 6-1 305 pound Louis Trinca Pasat fits in I have no clue. 7th Rd. pick Ejuan Price under 6 ft 250 pounds appears to fit in the OSLB'er cadre to me.

I would agree with you here on LTP too.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
In California, if an intoxicated women says yes, it still means no according to law. Giving the woman the opportunity to still report the encounter as sexual assault.

Just stay away from drunk girls period. It really isn't that difficult to do, if you have any self respect as a man.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
In California, if an intoxicated women says yes, it still means no according to law. Giving the woman the opportunity to still report the encounter as sexual assault.

Just stay away from drunk girls period. It really isn't that difficult to do, if you have any self respect as a man.

In this case, however, the girls were drugged, not intoxicated. Walker and his friend are total scumbags.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

What if the man is drunk? Does it nullify? Can he file a report against her? Seems like a double standard to me.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
What if the man is drunk? Does it nullify? Can he file a report against her? Seems like a double standard to me.

That's an excellent question. Sometimes the point @Dodgersrf is making can be overstated (not saying that he was). For example, I've been told, in classes by people whose job it is to teach these classes and work with victims, that one drink is all it takes. One drink and consent can no longer be given. But then you talk to the professionals who actually investigate and they say that the person needs to be drunk to the point of actually being incapable of giving consent, eg passed out, slurring and incoherent, incapable of sufficient motor function to fight someone off, etc. The second version makes *way* more sense because it's impossible for two people to be that drunk and violate each other. But I'd never put it past an organization to screw up common sense with legalism.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
In this case, however, the girls were drugged, not intoxicated. Walker and his friend are total scumbags.
If it is true as the women reported it, you are correct.

HOWEVER.... we have seen women, in particular, intentionally target and rip off athletes.

I'm going to let the investigation take place before I draw any stone-cold conclusions.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Half of the women in the world would be virgins if alcohol didn't exist.

Both of those scenarios would be good things IMO.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
....of course, conversely, many athletes use their notoriety to get laid so......