Rams Colts condensed game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks!!! I remember bits and pieces since I was thrashed from all the celebration shots at the bar.

The team look fantastic!

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Thanks for putting this up!!!! Is this from Tyson? He rocks...I am thankful to him...he put the whole season up last year....and it appeared on my google drive without me knowing!

Last edited:

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
The dude who does these on the Rams subreddit is a football saint.

I mean, not like the New Orleans Saints, but an actual saint... Of Rams football...

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Great succinct showing. Able to see it again on a lunch break. Gurley had a better game than I remembered. He almost broke a couple.

A player that just got Tavon and Gurleys plays called back by penalty could probably get elected to the HOF!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for putting this up!!!! Is this from Tyson? He rocks...I am thankful to him...he put the whole season up last year....and it appeared on my google drive without me knowing!

Yes - Tyson's work. He is awesome.

Psycho_X

Legend
Watching the replay of Tru's pick 6 it can also be contributed to Brockers blasting past his guy and hitting the QB as he threw it. Brockers dominated this game.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Damn, I just watched that during my last hour of work. Amazing how little actual football gets played in 3 plus hours of game time.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Watching the replay of Tru's pick 6 it can also be contributed to Brockers blasting past his guy and hitting the QB as he threw it. Brockers dominated this game.
Had Quinn not been strangled/tackled by the LT, he would've had a sack too.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Had Quinn not been strangled/tackled by the LT, he would've had a sack too.
Does anyone get the sense that there is a "Robert Quinn Clause" in Referee school that says:

Rule 63 Clause 94: An offensive lineman is to be flagged for holding if his extended arm wraps around a defensive players torso or head area in an effort to block said defensive player. Exception being if the defensive player is The Mighty Quinn.

In an effort to preserve NFL star quarterbacks health, the commissioner, league officials, the Trilateral Commission, and those gathered at Bohemian Grove have determined that Robert Quinn may be held, clothes-lined, strangled, dick-punched and/or wrestled to the ground to keep him off the quarterback.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Does anyone get the sense that there is a "Robert Quinn Clause" in Referee school that says:

Rule 63 Clause 94: An offensive lineman is to be flagged for holding if his extended arm wraps around a defensive players torso or head area in an effort to block said defensive player. Exception being if the defensive player is The Mighty Quinn.

In an effort to preserve NFL star quarterbacks health, the commissioner, league officials, the Trilateral Commission, and those gathered at Bohemian Grove have determined that Robert Quinn may be held, clothes-lined, strangled, dick-punched and/or wrestled to the ground to keep him off the quarterback.
Goodell looks like he'd enjoy Bohemian Grove.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Watching that again and a few more things stood out to me.

John Sullivan had some rough moments in there. That sack was on him and he got blown up on a couple running plays.

Higbee was actually (outside of that bogus holding call) not that bad at blocking this game. Good on him.

Looking at Ebukam some more and he was much more impactful in the run game than I thought. That said, he got handled on that long Brissett completion. Need to clean that up.

The pass blocking is better than the run blocking at this time. Got that vibe from preseason as well and it holds true here. All the backs really had to grind for what they earned and if they did get something good, it was sure to be called back some how.

Despite that, I thought Gurley looked good in the pass game and when they got the ball in his hands with open space, he was able to make things happen. It's gonna be nice if he can become a real threat as a pass catcher so he can still impact the game even when things aren't going his way on the ground.

I like Robert Woods. I see a lot of people eager to replace him with Reynolds, which I understand since he's an exciting rookie, but Woods just does his job and he does it well.

Watkins showed some YAC ability that Bills fans told me he didn't have.

Tavon got little time since he is still coming back from injury, but he looked as shifty as ever. That muffed punt can't happen again though.

Ogletree got beat by Doyle on a big catch and that missed tackle on the Gore screen on 2nd and long is inexcusable. There was a time though that Ogletree came on a blitz and got good pressure and a deflection and I'm eager to see if he is used as a rusher more.

Some people were underwhelmed by Barron in this game, but I thought he did well for the most part and he had a great PBU against Doyle on 4th down.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Totally awesome! The only problem is I'm having a hard time drinking 5 times as fast as I normally do.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Thanks for putting the vid up. I though I'd stream it but the stream freaked up. Much appreciated

Ram65

Legend

Influenced the throw as Tolzien threw it flat footed. He didn't hit him till after the release. Brokers had him thinking and he under threw the pass.

Ram65

Legend
The play by Joyner was a big one at 10:34 into this replay. A better throw out in front and that's a big gain The Rams started to roll after that with Goff to Cupp and Everett. It was a 10-3 in the second quarter game and could have been 10-7 had the Colts challenged the out of bounds at the goal line. Great win but, a better team could have stayed with the Rams longer and given them more trouble.