Rams coach Sean McVay says L.A. will look at adding RB in NFL Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
What about Kelly from last years draft?

If they draft a rb in the m first 3 rounds. there is something wrong with Todd

I agree with this. In his limited touches, Kelly looked good last year. I believe we also have Justin Davis still. Both seem to be fairly solid 3rd RB's. If we take a RB high, then the prognosis on Gurley's knee is not good at all.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
If they aren't at least considering a QB, why have they interviewed a half dozen or so? Did they just feel like wasting time?

There is nothing wrong with scouting.They get to talk football. Plus if a QB gets cut they already have a relationship.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Dont forget Snead has a knack for knowing which position groups have the most depth in up coming drafts and tends to stock up on positions of strength in a particular draft.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
What was the bet I wanted to make with you ?? No QB in this draft ??

So Ram, I’m in on this bet, too! I’m thinking the Rams will draft a QB in the next couple days, so he can be ready to be the backup in 2020. We’ll see who is the best at reading the mind of Les Snead...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
8mrlfg.gif

Ram77

Rookie
I don’t think the Rams know if Gurley will be healthy. Everyone wants to believe he will be. But its like buying insurance when the dealer draws an Ace first in blackjack. Malcolm Brown and Kelly might be good enough to get you through a few regular season games.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I would like to see us grab Justin Hill of Okla State. 4.4 forty. Good pass catcher. Decent pass protector. And while there was a time he was regarded on the Same level as Montgomery Singletary, his lower than expected production his last year, falls more on his coach. Just my 2 cents.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
When I think running game success, I think OL as well. Won't really matter who or how many backs we have if we don't maintain a plan for a dominant OL.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I like Darrell Henderson, or David Montgomery for our backfield.