Rams Christmas Wish List

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
1) A QB (A Healthy One!) - Sam Bradford would be great IF he can stay healthy but I still would
like to see the Rams obtain another QB (Draft, FA, Trade, etc) in case Bradford can't stay healthy!

2) An Offensive Lineman or Two

3) Maybe, even another OLB

Alan

Legend
All four of those are on Santa's list. But have the Rams been naughty or nice? :unsure:

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
1) A QB (A Healthy One!) - Sam Bradford would be great IF he can stay healthy but I still would
like to see the Rams obtain another QB (Draft, FA, Trade, etc) in case Bradford can't stay healthy!

2) An Offensive Lineman or Two

3) Maybe, even another OLB
Healthy Bradford, keep Hill and draft an early rd qb

OG and tackle, don't think they bring back Long

Ballhawking FS, OLB

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
All four of those are on Santa's list. But have the Rams been naughty or nice? :unsure:
The Rams "D" Has been both Naughty & Nice at the Same Time! or maybe that should be " Nice & Nasty!!(y):D

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I think the Rams have been too nice for too long! Hopefully, next season they will start being naughty AND nasty!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Just a healthy Bradford is enough to push this team into the playoffs.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I think the Rams have been too nice for too long! Hopefully, next season they will start being naughty AND nasty!
chickencoal.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Since FA is a ways out, I'll just settle for a change at OC. All I want this holiday season.

Rams will address OL at least a little in FA, and will draft it too. QB will be drafted first or second round, maybe third. Yeah, OC please, someone who can gameplan, attack, and dictate to defenses.

Then this team will be poised to make some serious noise next year.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Wishlist:
1. New OC pref. Coach Chud
2. Sign Iupati
3. Draft out future qb; doesn't have to have hof expectations but someone who can absorb the offense quick and run it well (I know, a lot to ask but a great coach can help mask his initial weaknesses)
4. A capable linebacker with some size and speed
5. Veteran C; or a stud young C via draft

Big Willie

Starter
  • A new state of the art firm stadium plan in St Louis
  • Quality replacements for Joseph and Wells
  • Health for Quick and Bradford
  • Innovation from their OC
  • Another quality draft