Rams Cheerleaders Get BeachCandy Swimsuits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Man... that one brunette... butter-face.

On a side note... I'm imagining myself working at BeachCandy.

Psycho_X

Legend
On a side note... I'm imagining myself working at BeachCandy.

BeachCandy Manager: "Can I help you sir?"

Me: "I'd like to apply for one of the jobs that stares at girls assets all day while adjusting their bikinis for them like it's no big deal."

Manager: "Don't make me get out the taser."

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Man... that one brunette... butter-face.

Brutal!

587hkK59SeyLopsRW0hY_z0wu9A9.gif

Stony32

Fan since tickets were $5.50
BeachCandy Manager: "Can I help you sir?"

Me: "I'd like to apply for one of the jobs that stares at girls assets all day while adjusting their bikinis for them like it's no big deal."

Manager: "Don't make me get out the taser."

Manager: "You'll have to go to Minneapolis, sir."

Me: "Why? Is that where the training is?"

Manager: "No, that's where the end of the line of applicants is."

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The video leaves me speech-less!!:love: "Ah, I in Lust again!" Oh! I mean Love again!(y)(y);)

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
Aww, she's okay. Might look better out of make-up actually, might just have one of those faces. No need to dog on her though. :hiding:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I looked at the cheerleader lineup and came away wondering what is all the fuss about 'California Girls'. I expected more. And is the lack of water in LA keeping the LA girls boobs from growing? What is that all about? Are the people that chose the cheerleaders making a statement by only have two girls with a nice chest?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

give me small, perky breasts every day of the week. with areola that aren't too big or small and nipples that stand tall at least half an inch. ahhhhhh!!

Last edited:

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I think this is one of those cases where the lighting was bad and that's why she looked like she had a butterface. Maybe she'd look better if she was standing in a pitch black room.

Athos

Legend

give me small, perky breasts every day of the week. with areola that aren't too big or small and nipples that stand tall at least half an inch. ahhhhhh!!

Small and perky, usually more sensitive.

In my professional experience. :sneaky:(y)

Also must echo the "meh" California girls appeal. Not seeing it with these ladies. Always thought the Falcons and Cowgirls had some of the best cheerleaders.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
man looks like Aubrey feel out the ugly tree and got hit by every damn branch on the way down

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I just saw the video and I have to say I'm very disappointed. Why is it the Rams have the least attractive group of cheerleaders every season? I was hoping that would change with the move to L.A. but I guess not. Who ever is in charge of choosing the girls should be fired. I believe Aubrey is going to the horse on Sunday like the one they use for the USC games.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I looked at the cheerleader lineup and came away wondering what is all the fuss about 'California Girls'. I expected more. And is the lack of water in LA keeping the LA girls boobs from growing? What is that all about? Are the people that chose the cheerleaders making a statement by only have two girls with a nice chest?

The thing about LA is that there's a lot of economic competition for attractive women. Whereas cheerleading might be one of only a number of options in a smaller market to gain publicity surrounding one's own personal brand... it's just one of a million in LA.

Edit: (Ugh, I'm trying not to be a creeper here) You tend to see smaller breasts and larger fake breasts out here. The emphasis on being skinny is such that women will lose breast size out here to maintain the size that is considered "more attractive and acceptable" out here. Concurrently, women will just maintain that size and augment their breasts surgically. There's a lot of women out here that have proportions that are just not humanly possible or exceedingly rare in nature.