Rams Celebration Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Since I whined about a bad podcast on this thread earlier.. and it kind of relates.. I’m gonna whine more.
Different pod, postgame… and one of these guys is complaining about trading a 4th for Michel. He’s been here 3 weeks!!! This clown also said Michel missed badly on the Mack block… AYFK?? He hit him well enough to slow him and push him upfield.. giving Stafford a chance to make a play.
They also hate the Tutu pick.. and said Allen barely had a passable game (but they thought Creed was great yesterday!)…
Oh.. and that’s one reason they complained about Kupp being in there for the Rams ONE punt return.
Can’t make this shit up.
It’s just a bummer for me because I like to listen when I walk my dog. Not much good out there.

bluecoconuts

Legend
NICE! S-Jax is my favorite Rams player of all time, but I got to meet Pisa in 2006, and he was incredibly nice. So glad that they showed up.

Jackson looks like he could still suit up, I wouldn't mind seeing him roll the dice in SoFi. Damn shame he couldn't be part of a team like this.

TexasRam

Legend
That TD catch by Woods was ridiculous. The difficulty level was off the charts. Woods would have had two TD’s if Stafford and him were on the same page on the earlier 3rd down pass at the goaline.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I thought that this was a fantastic article about Kelly Stafford addressing the error that showed another woman as the wife of Matthew.

Article by Alek Arand from TheSpun by Sports Illustrated.

Kelly Stafford Article