Rams Camp Talk - Ferragamo and Slater

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I agree with Slater looking for the clues we're going to emphasize more of a running game and play action for Staff.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

was it 70s week on the onpoint live set for this show? damn their outfits reminded me of every 70s cop drama movie.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Jackie as usual is right on the money. I will just add that the more we use play action the fewer hits Stafford will take and the less hero ball will be required from him. The offense will put up more numbers due to favorable gaps in the secondary, and our QB will be healthier and from there if we do manage to squeeze into the playoffs by some miracle he's ready to hero ball as needed until we're eliminated. Because I don't think this roster has a shot to go all the way just yet. But, hey, if we get in it will be fun to live the dream for a week or two won't it.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
So would it be inappropriate for me to do a selfish plug here?

Vince is a genuine good guy. Very easy to talk to and get along with. I'm in contact with him personally and professionally at least monthly if not weekly.
He has been nothing but nice and super friendly since we've made our introductions.

Funny thing, I told him I need to get a selfie for you guys on the board or you'll never believe me. He agreed but, when ever I see him that's the farthest thing from my mind. I know he would do it but hey, let the man have his space.

Now Slater, that man I need to meet! So much respect for him!

Maybe training camp this year will afford me the opportunity. I'll reach out to Vince and see if something can be arranged.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Vince is a genuine good guy. Very easy to talk to and get along with. I'm in contact with him personally and professionally at least monthly if not weekly.
He has been nothing but nice and super friendly since we've made our introductions.

Funny thing, I told him I need to get a selfie for you guys on the board or you'll never believe me. He agreed but, when ever I see him that's the farthest thing from my mind. I know he would do it but hey, let the man have his space.

Maybe training camp this year will afford me the opportunity. I'll reach out to Vince and see if something can be arranged.
Good luck Veteran Ram.Your a passionate Rams Fan!! Don’t know if I have tickets ,or am on the list? I signed up,but never got a email confirmation?
I’ll probably be around for the first week of training camp & introduce myself.I sort of run around & do my own thing.Yell,scream,watch, & enjoy talking to NFL Fans.
Last summer vin Scully had died & was weird hearing his voice from the interview tent.Listeded to Sean Mcvay talk about his choice to come back.Allen Robinson was saying all the right things,but Kendrick’s was shutting him down in 1 on 1 drills.That’s why Kendrick is a player I’m high on when EVERY RAM FAN posting around here has said cut him,or he stinks.
Veteran Ram I know posters here LOVE your PHOTOS & yes BubbaRam will be missed.I see you guys in your VIP seating behind the Endzone Far side.You know RamChicks photos are required.
Think I might blow some posters away if I hit Delmar in 2 weeks?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Very Cool !

I've always been a big fan of The Italian Stallion. He damn near brought us home our first Lombardi Trophy... then "that skank woman" needed more personal party money and sent our QB down the road to get her cash.

Hopefully you can get that pic and not only post it for us, but maybe even use it as your avatar.

Tano

Legend
Allen Robinson was saying all the right things,but Kendrick’s was shutting him down in 1 on 1 drills.That’s why Kendrick is a player I’m high on when EVERY RAM FAN posting around here has said cut him,or he stinks.
Only WR in the NFL that Kendrick can keep up with speed wise

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think you are mistaken, @VeteranRamFan and @bubbaramfan dont sit in the VIP section behind the endzone. We sat in the handicapped section on the sideline around the 40 maybe the 50 yard line.
I guess it depends on what is going on that day.Fair enough,I’ve seen them for years in different places.Last year I saw it exactly as I posted with BubbaRam doing his voice recording.Very comical seeing it like play by play coverage.
—It’s not like I’m stalking them.I do my own thing & appreciate there views.Maybe I’ve seen you?