Rams Camp Live - Wrapping up Training Camp - Thursday, August 27th

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Probably the best one. I have to say, JB Long is much better than people we’ve had in the past. Lots of good actual drill footage in this one, mostly WR’s. Good commentary, about bottom of roster.
Enjoy.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Looking forward to the scrimmage on Saturday!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Probably the best one. I have to say, JB Long is much better than people we’ve had in the past. Lots of good actual drill footage in this one, mostly WR’s. Good commentary, about bottom of roster.
Enjoy.
I love JB too. He's knowledgeable but also frames good questions and directs flow of conversation really well. Always enjoy watching him.

And Demarco is one of my favorite analysts. Always love his take and he's a shameless Rams homer. (y)

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Demarco is a Rams homer...but in a non-annoying and knowledgeable way. Sounds easy but it’s definitely not.