Rams Camp Live: Tuesday (recording posted) First day in pads

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
All those weapons and a 25 year old QB going into year 5. Just gonna be about good protections and can we run the ball. If the line is good we're going to be in business.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I can't believe Noteboom is ready for physical contact. It just seems way too early. Not sure what the strategy is here, but I highly doubt he is ahead of Edwards. And it is wonderful to hear glowing reports of Van Jefferson already!! The Rams offense will be fine this year.
What concerns me a bit is that there is no way Noteboom handled AD well in last year's camp. But that didn't stop Kromer from starting him. Was it that they felt he was the best option? I would guess that's the reason but who knows and in hindsight Edwards should have been in that mix and he's not the only one.

But IMO there was a lot of "favoritism" going on with Kromer and the OL last year. And some will of course take offense at my saying that, however the proof is there. Just look at Demby. There is no fucking way that dude belonged on the field but there he was. And he's one of those likable types who hang on the coaches' words and is right there by them on the sideline eager to contribute so I think that was a factor.

Either way, hopefully this camp is about actual results for the OL.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does anyone believe the Rams would pull Edwards out of the lineup just because they want to give Noteboom some work? And why not try Austin Corbett at right guard? This is training camp after all. But I firmly believe Edwards is already slated to start... somewhere.