Rams Camp Live (Cooper Kupp): Monday Aug 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Kupp looks stronger than ever. He is such a hard worker with a great positive attitude. It's hard to like him more every year but, I do.

Certainly, he has to be in the top 5 or better route runner. He may be even the best. Certainly, on third downs he is great. Stafford to Kupp may be unstoppable!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Kupp looks stronger than ever. He is such a hard worker with a great positive attitude. It's hard to like him more every year but, I do.

Certainly, he has to be in the top 5 or better route runner. He may be even the best. Certainly, on third downs he is great. Stafford to Kupp may be unstoppable!
Especially with Robert Woods & DJ1.

Robert Woods when he ran at me just a few days ago was unbelievable his speed & hustle.
DJ1 just has an excellent feel for Mcvay’s offense.Even with all that speed he still finds the crease in the defense.Stafford has found him a few times in camp wide open.
—Just have to add Van Jefferson is an excellent route runner & was ranked the best coming out in the 2020 draft.Now add a season with Copper Kupp & Robert Woods .That is what we’ll make The Rams offense unstoppable.
—Yes Copper Kupp is all that & I said after watching him day 1 or 2 that he is going to be a 1,000 yard WR.I agree,but think the addition of Matthew Stafford at QB will make a even bigger difference than years past.He is so STRONG in the Pocket!!!
I enjoyed how comfortable he is always keeping his eyes downfield & moving his feet at the same time.He does not get raddle by the pressure.

—I was at SOFI last day of OTA’s,and after the practice went to the Pro Shop.There was a lot of number 9 Jerseys & also #10. Copper Kupp changes his Jersey last season.Still I did not see any #1 or #2 Jerseys if that is any indication??