Rams call up Trey Watts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I
Guess the Rams want to run the ball in the Browns game....:D

I'm glad Schotty isn't still here or he'd try and get cute and figure the Browns would expect the run, so he'd go heavy on the pass..

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I realize I'm the minority, but I believe Cunningham is more effective than Mason and Watts fills his role very well. He reminds me of Amp Lee

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Like pretty much everybody else, I like both Bryant and Watts. Quite a lot, actually.

Who doesn't like underdogs who stick and make plays when given the chance?

But what can the coaches do? Circumstances dictate that a RB is a greater need this week than a S. And our roster now has such depth that a nice player must be placed on the block. Sigh...

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Like pretty much everybody else, I like both Bryant and Watts. Quite a lot, actually.

Who doesn't like underdogs who stick and make plays when given the chance?

But what can the coaches do? Circumstances dictate that a RB is a greater need this week than a S. And our roster now has such depth that a nice player must be placed on the block. Sigh...
When you have a boatload of bona fide safeties ......McDonald, Alexander, Barron, McLeod, Davis and even Joyner active & healthy ...and your plugin these safeties in other posts like Barron @ LB'er & Joyner @ CB ......there's is no real need of a 7th safety. Bryant's time will be next season.

Athos

Legend
Watts runs hard when he sees a bit of daylight. I don't mind this.

That said, I think BamBam gets any touches Gurley doesn't get, especially on those wheel routes he's so good at.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
As for Mason, I still believe that he should be used in the slot. Put him in a bunch formation next to Quick and Britt, put Austin on the other side and Gurley in the backfield. Throw a screen. Let him run. Or maybe a two back set with Mason and Gurley in the backfield, Harkey and Kendricks as tight ends and someone split out wide. Get him the ball. He's got burner speed, and he should be used more if he's healthy. TG30, as good as he is, can't carry the entire load by himself.

He's literally the third most dangerous offensive player on this team right now behind Gurley and Austin. I'd personally use him.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Watts runs hard when he sees a bit of daylight. I don't mind this.

That said, I think BamBam gets any touches Gurley doesn't get, especially on those wheel routes he's so good at.
I like this^! I just hope Gurley picks up his 150+ Yards!! I have money on it!!:LOL:
I'd really like to see him Break ED's single game record!!:shocked: Although that may be too much to expect at this point!!:notsure:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
" Your both a couple of 'Youngsters'!! I saw Crazey-Legs Hirsch and Tommy Fears Play!! :rolllaugh::D:snicker::shades:
I was wondering when Dave was going to pull the trump card on yawlz. He's in my dad's league on when he started watching our Rams. My dad used to stop by the Rams practice facility on his bike when he was on his way home from school. That would have been right around 1949 or so. I keep trying to get my dad to get on here. But I have to think that Dave is our elder statesman.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was wondering when Dave was going to pull the trump card on yawlz. He's in my dad's league on when he started watching our Rams. My dad used to stop by the Rams practice facility on his bike when he was on his way home from school. That would have been right around 1949 or so. I keep trying to get my dad to get on here. But I have to think that Dave is our elder statesman.
Thanks a Lot my Brother!! Your Dad has me edged by a couple of years. But not much. Tell him, I said!! Join up, It's a lot of Fun!! Especially when you im-bare-ass The Kids!!:rolllaugh::D