Rams beat the 49ers as a Christmas gift

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Do the Rams have the heart to beat the 49ers as a Christmas gift for the New Orleans Saints

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rams can beat the 49ers as a Christmas goft to the Saints but better than the Rams whipping the 49ers, it can show what the Rams are coming with next season. I like to see the last game of the season, so i can figure out who should be on the team or who should be let go. Its the last game of the year Rams leave it all on the field. Any given sunday, the team with the mkst heart is gonna win. I know yall are not gonna let the 49er come into your Rams house on the last game of the season and beat you. LETS GO RAMS AND BEAT THOSE 49ers & Show the world what yall and who yall are coming with next year. WhoDat

bluecoconuts

Legend
Do they have the heart?

Yes.

Talent? Hard to say. But lets hope so. I wanna crush em!

And congrats to Brees. Make sure he has a big game next week so Brady doesn't pass him for the record!

steferfootball

Starter
bluecoconuts said:
And congrats to Brees. Make sure he has a big game next week so Brady doesn't pass him for the record!
Brees is up by 180 yards - Brady would have to have one heck of a game.

bluecoconuts

Legend
steferfootball said:
bluecoconuts said:
Brees is up by 180 yards - Brady would have to have one heck of a game.

Brady had a 500 yarder, but I'm hoping that the Saints don't rest Brees or sit him or anything.

Anonymous

Winning this game loses the war. Must win the war. Do not jeopardize the #1 overall pick by 'winning'. Winning this war could screw the rest of the NFC West for many years.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
squeaky wheel said:
Winning this game loses the war. Must win the war. Do not jeopardize the #1 overall pick by 'winning'. Winning this war could screw the rest of the NFC West for many years.

Its hard for me to be ok with that since its the freaking 49ers :amped: . Would be nice to knock them down to a 3 seed so they dont get the bye and have to play Lions or Falcons and hopefully be eliminated right away :mrgreen: . Dont have much confidence in us beating them, at this point id just like to see have a long, 80 yard drive that leads to a TD in the 1st half. We havent had one of those in awhile. And then we can be Colts fans next sunday. Im starting to come around on possibly having the no. 1 pick again and the trade scenarios that come with it. This has to be historically bad tho, I cant recall a team that had the no. 1 pick 2 out of 3 years.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The Rams aren't going to do jack shit for the aints. Less you forget the ass kicking your sad sack aints took from our "heartless" Rams. Merry fucking Christmas.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Selassie I said:
The Rams aren't going to do jack shyte for the aints. Less you forget the ass kicking your sad sack aints took from our "heartless" Rams. Merry freaking Christmas.
+1

Yes, the Rams have the heart, but for the Saints??? Give me a freaking break.

Name
Guido
Selassie I said:
The Rams aren't going to do jack shyte for the aints. Less you forget the ass kicking your sad sack aints took from our "heartless" Rams. Merry freaking Christmas.

You know y'all love us.

:cheese:

You know how I voted.

Name
Guido
Ram Quixote said:
Selassie I said:
+1

If not for the Saints, then do to screw over the Niners.

:ww:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
AsylumGuido said:
Ram Quixote said:
Selassie I said:
+1

There is nothing better than beating the whiners.

Fantastic point Sarducci :mrgreen:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A win would be nice. But, as reality set in, a loss is actually a win for the next 5 to 10 years if we get the number 1 pick.
I'm all for a win, but if the Colts win and if we lose, the future is nothing but fricken brighter than the sun.

Anonymous

AsylumGuido said:
Ram Quixote said:
Selassie I said:
+1

No F'n way. We need the #1 overall more. Saints are already in the playoffs.....win on the road and earn it.