Rams beat Colts Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Win on the road against a playoff team from last year.

Need another veteran (big) RB off the scrapheap for insurance.

Looking good. Real good.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh and that run attack once Michel came into the game was HOT! Good times ahead with Sony. :startstruck:

Slo.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ugly win, got stagnant after the half but pulled through, good teams win close ugly games when they need to. Kupp is a fkn beast and gonna be yards and td leader at this rate. Woods with some uncharacteristic drops but some good catches. Good game overall. Wentz looked like the greased up deaf guy out there. Good win ramily!!! :cheers2::cheers2::partyhorn::partyhorn::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Great win... The Rams homers on this board need to take a step back.

This team has a lot of work to do.

As I stated the other day (playing 0-1 teams is like skinny dipping in the Everglades).

@Loyal acted like this was the 1999 Rams and all but told me I was smoking crack. He predicted a blow out.

No deep balls today and McVay did his thing protecting half time leads.

A nail biter and I'm happy the Rams showed they were the better team facing adversity.

Gigantic game in LA next week vs the SB Champion Bucs.

new-st-louis-rams-go-rams-glass-neon-beer.jpg

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Elephant in the room....the bad OLE bucs....we beat them last year but with all those weapons this is a different animal than what we have faced in first 2 games. Morris better figure shit out quickly.
That said at least Monday Tuesday Wednesday aren't going to be grumpy depressed.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Yeah, a win on the road is always a good thing.

But there’s a helluva lot to clean up in all 3 phases before Bucs come to town. Goodness.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Maybe this is perfect storm for next week. We come out ready to rock knowing we play meh here and dodged a bullet.ight have a good effect for next week.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe this is perfect storm for next week. We come out ready to rock knowing we play meh here and dodged a bullet.ight have a good effect for next week.
I like this way of thinking.

We know we were sloppy, and we know that ain't gonna cut it vs champs next week.
I expect a fired up Rams team for Brady and the boys, in our house!