Rams Balance Could Be Tough To Stop

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
Kenny Brit - 6'3 225

Brian Quick - 6'3" 220

Jared Cook - 6'5' 250

This base lineup gives the Rams the potential for a lot of offensive balance. Brit and Quick have the size and ability to be devastating run blockers. And then you'll have Stacy and Mason behind what should be a really good offensive line. That kinda of running attack should really open up the play action passes. On paper, it looks like the Rams COULD develop into one tough to stop, pick you poison offense this season.

Don't let these pre-season games ruin your excitement. For some reason the Rams went ultra-vanilla against the Packers which is something none of us enjoy. I just hope Brockers and Laurinitus can get out there!

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Agreed Anarchy. And I don't think the Rams are gonna show anything in the next two games as well. Fans sometimes put too much stock in these practice games. When the regular season starts, hold on to your ass!!

GO RAMS!!!!

Slappy967

Starter
Yeah I expect we will see much more exciting play calling on both sides of the ball when the regular season starts. Next two games will be all about evaluating our depth everywhere on the roster. It's time for my fav reality show "Which players make the cut"!