Rams' Bailey waiting for his shot on offense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stltoday.com/sports/football/professional/rams-bailey-waiting-for-his-shot-on-offense/article_d74ae323-cdf0-5947-8c0d-74d849c0b893.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stltoday.com/sports/football ... 0b893.html</a>

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
RamEERS said:
says a lot about the OC... sigh...

and why is pettis still starting!??!
Did you hear what the announcers said about who Sam said he trusted the most? Pettis

Maybe the reason we don't throw deep is that Sam doesn't trust the guys who go deep

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Thordaddy said:
RamEERS said:

Did you hear what the announcers said about who Sam said he trusted the most? Pettis

Maybe the reason we don't throw deep is that Sam doesn't trust the guys who go deep

Surely the reason we don't throw deep is because the secondary can cover our receivers out of the game knowing that they don't need to come up n help stop the run

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LumberTubs said:
Thordaddy said:
RamEERS said:

Surely the reason we don't throw deep is because the secondary can cover our receivers out of the game knowing that they don't need to come up n help stop the run

yeah but why can't givens use a double move and sam use a pump fake some times. every man and his dog thinks sam's gonna go short, use this to their advantage.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
You would think with all the dropped passes that Stedman would get a chance to run a few plays, while these guys shit on their ass and learn not to drop wide open targets.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he's mentally ready to play, give him a shot imo.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Imo, everyone EXCEPT Pettis (and maybe Givens) has earned themselves the right to not start or not get as many reps. I want to see what Bailey can do, if anything else to light a fire under everyone else's a**.

WvuIN02

Starter
Bailey will be a star when he gets his chance. He plays like someone who is Quicks size in a smaller body and has the biggest catching radius I have seen for someone his size on top of being a flawless route runner.

Give him a shot Fisher!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
RamEERS said:

He knows the playbook and Bradford has some rapport with him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Outside of scheme changes (which I'd like to see)... swap out the players!

Seriously.

You want to get players hungry? Make them work for playing time.

Time to see Quick and Bailey.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
WvuIN02 said:
Bailey will be a star when he gets his chance. He plays like someone who is Quicks size in a smaller body and has the biggest catching radius I have seen for someone his size on top of being a flawless route runner.

Give him a shot Fisher!
I think I remember this from his college highlights I watched a while back

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
CGI_Ram said:
Outside of scheme changes (which I'd like to see)... swap out the players!

Seriously.

You want to get players hungry? Make them work for playing time.

Time to see Quick and Bailey.
Are you sure? Are you sure you don't want to see more slants from Pettis and draws from Richardson.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say you want those anyways.

No need to thank me! Just enjoying the smile on your face!

From the desk of Brian Schottenheimer.